400 Followers Giveaway!!!

TYSM FOR 400 FOLLOWERS!!! I never expected to get so many so quickly, so as a thank you ill be hostimg a giveaway!

~1st place: custom pattern and early access to an unreleased pattern of mine

~2nd place: custom pattern or early access to an unreleased pattern

~3rd place: early access to an unreleased pattern

To enter~
:heart:Follow my shop

:heart:Like this post

:heart:Comment a custom pattern idea (doesnt need to be super creative, i just want ideas lol)
AND/OR
:heart:Share a picture of one of your favourite things you made

:heart:Tag some friends (optional)

Good luck to everyone! I may choose more than three winners dependong on how many apply… once again, i cant thank you huys enough for all the support!

47 Likes

:tada:CONGRATS ON 400 FOLLOWERS :tada:
Been following your shop for foreeeeever :sparkles:
:t_rex:A Dino pattern or flower would be cute​:cherry_blossom:

This wiener ballon dog is one of my fave makes :orange_heart:
@Elaya @BreesBees @FluffyYarnCreations @OrangePeelsCrochet @Itsfayfay4 @Scarletskies

10 Likes

So proud of you, bestie. Congrats on 400+ followers!! Been following since you showed me how to, lol. I would love to see a rubber duck pattern soon !:grin::two_hearts:

Sorry for bad quality

5 Likes

Tysm <3 ive always wanted to make one of those balloon dogs, they looks so cool!

5 Likes

Hehe thank you :blush: i love the narwhal hes so cute! And i might already have a rubber duck in the making :shushing_face:

5 Likes

OMG BESTIEEEEE CONGRATSSSS U DESERVE THIS SOOOOO MUCHHHHHH :partying_face: :tada:
gurl i’ve been following since i first joined ribblr :blush:
hmmmmm maybeeee what abt a…dog in a cat outfit or vice versa (cat in a dog outfit) [IF YOU DONT DO THIS, NO ONE ELSE STEAL THIS BC IM MAKING IT AS A PATTERN THEN]
hmmmm my fav thing is…prob this (a pattern test for @NessCat)
macaron
ITS SO CUTE

@NessCat @evalynnRose @maddiecore @BreesBees @BubblzCrochet @OrangePeelsCrochet @JUP1T3R @misstalkalot @CrochetbyCallie lots of people for u bestie! <333

9 Likes

Congratulations!
I think that a sunflower pillow would be super cute :thinking:
My favorite thing I’ve made recently is the duck in a frog floatie

11 Likes

THANK YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such a creative idea, and i love the macaron!

4 Likes

Thank you! :blush: I really like that idea, and the duck is sooo adorable!

3 Likes

I MUST test it for you!! :two_hearts: I also need my yellow yarn back before you make a tester call​:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats Tomato! That is a huge milestone! Thank you for being so kind to everyone on Ribblr!

All that being said…

Patern idea: Fast food (french fries, hamburger, chicken nuggets, etc)

My favorite thing I’ve crocheted:
Ha you thought I could choose one. You little silly goose!

I love all of my penguins and so many other things!:yellow_heart:

Now…for my final act…I will tag some of my Ribblr friends from testing:
@LatteCrochet @AuntFanny @AdolosFlow @EveIsCool @GamerKat @Heavenstar64 @YellowCyberGeek @FruitSnackFresco @BreesBees @BumbleNBunny

15 Likes

CONGRATS!!! I think maybe a tomato farmer animal would be cute, eg like a bunny with a tomato basket (since your shop has a tomato theme lol)
My favourite thing I’ve made is probably my bear bee

@LatteCrochet @littlemisswonderful @OrangeStudios @NanaJanice @NessCat

14 Likes

Me too!!! I loved making my lil duck! Btw @SweetTomato it was a test for @EveIsCool and I don’t think it is posted yet but you should definitely make it when its out!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

CONGRATS TOMATO!! following<3
a cute pattern id love 4 u to make a duck in dino pajamas :0

this turtle will be my forever fave :face_holding_back_tears::clap:

@maddiecore @StormiWeather13 @st4rg1rl @NessCat @anon2600928 @californiagirl @JUP1T3R @Hobblescrafts @anon57699070 @BillCipher

10 Likes

Congrats on 400 followers! If I were to make a pattern I would make a frog in a toad costume.

I made this horse and I plan to make one that looks like my horse in real life! His name is Finch and he is a bay gelding.

10 Likes

Congratulations!!

Pattern idea would be maybe a duck with some sort of costume?

I have way too many favorites, but I’m currently working on this water bottle carrier for my kid. It’s quickly becoming a favorite with how fast it is working up

7 Likes

CONGRATS! :tada: :tada: :tada:
ofc i follow your shop (SUCH CUTE PATTERNS)
custom pattern idea~ cant rlly think of any atm besides a bunny in some sort of costume but using acrylic yarn!

my sweater is probably my favorite make bcs i never thought i would be able to make clothing >v<
@alienlynxie @CreshesxCritters @JUP1T3R @RingoSilly @Mossypaws @anon2600928 @EV13isSPOCY @maddiecore @ansleighH1 @RisingFlames

13 Likes

CONGRATS!
Ive been following ofc
A highland cow pattern bc yeah

This elephant that took me only a day <3
@OrangePeelsCrochet @maddiecore @LatteCrochet @EV13isSPOCY @misstalkalot @evalynnRose @californiagirl @NessCat @Hobblescrafts @Lexinifo sorry tagged random ppl

16 Likes

You can always tag me :sparkles:🫶🏼

7 Likes

@mangotheaxolotl @littlemisswonderful @Elaya @anon57699070 I can’t wait to see who wins! Love you @SweetTomato 🩷 You are awesome!

5 Likes