400 followers?! Yay :)

Thank you all so much for your continued support through my crochet business journey! I cant believe we already reached 400 :scream:
It’s truly my honor to bless you with giveaways and patterns, but I’m fresh outta ideas. What patterns would you guys like to see? Preferably unique ideas that havent been done before, as i don’t want to steal business from anyone :slight_smile:
Lmk and i will find a way to choose what to make! I will automatically gift it to whoever comes up with the winning idea, but i will also do a giveaway after that.
Please be appropriate and remember to not snatch others ideas! :eyes:

13 Likes

Congrats on 400! :confetti_ball: :clap:
Ive been begging everyone for this one!
A alligator/crocodile with overalls and a crossby bag
I think it would be so cute!
(But if thats to hard a… watermelon turtle with the inside of the watermelon as the belly and the outside of the watermelon as the shell ! ) :))

7 Likes

Ice cream turtle :)! Congrats!

5 Likes

Congrats on 400!! I recenlty just got to 300! I hope your shop keeps continuing to grow! :smile:

4 Likes

They made an ice cream turtle! :grin:
(Im pretty sure,)
(I seen it in her last giveaway post)

3 Likes

Oops lol

4 Likes

A standing dog that’s wearing an outfit with a hat I know @Abiii reccomended something like that but I would like to see it with a dog version

3 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada::balloon:

I think maybe a fluffy baby bird with a flower hat would be so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

And again I say “sloth” :rofl:

@bulldogcrochetss some backup here?

4 Likes

Congrats! And thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Oh wow congrats on reaching a milestone! How about a donut shaped animal?

2 Likes

Yay! :heart:

2 Likes

YES!! that would be SO adorable!!

2 Likes

another suggestion, how about a (chubby) seahorse?

3 Likes

WOW!!! 400?!?!?! congrats!! and what if you made a kiwi and blueberry budgie? I have two parakeets named kiwi and blueberry!

3 Likes