🎂 50% off 3-Day Birthday & Appreciation Sale 🎂

Hi all !!

Tomorrow’s my birthday, Oct 3 !!! :smiling_face::two_hearts: It’s been one hell of a fun month since I started my Ribblr account (Aug 27) - and now I have 500+ followers! (Thank you for the follows!! :pray:) So I’ve decided to have a 50% DISCOUNT on all my paid patterns in my shop for 3 DAYS !!!

(Unique patterns | xooHbie Hoox | Ribblr)

PATTERNS:

Cute Movable Chibi Body Base

Mochi Bun Tiger Cat

Marshmallow Bears - This one is on a discount at the moment for its release. It’s actually the same price as Frankie.

Frankie-stein No Sew

SOME UPDATES:

Bubba Drac will be released this week, and so he might be able to join the discount promo!

Penelope in Pumpkin Dress will be released probably next week. But the body base will be on discount!

You can purchase the Penelope outfit on its own next week if you already have the Body Base pattern or buy it bundled with the Body pattern. So you’ll definitely save some if you get the Chibi Body Base on sale!

Thanks everyone! Love the community here on Ribblr :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts: Hope you are able to get my patterns that you want during this Bday/appreciation sale!!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!:partying_face:

4 Likes

hoping you have a wonderful birthday :birthday::speak_no_evil: your patterns are always so cute! penelope is so adorable, you so creative!

3 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Aw thanks so much! :hugs::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy early birthday! :partying_face::cake::tada:

3 Likes

Omg!! Happy Early Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day!:heartbeat:

And the penelope outfit so stinkin cute!!

4 Likes

Thank you @ArtsAndNaps!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Itsamber!! Crochet day = wonderful day lol :joy:

Thanks re Penelope - I love this little doll too :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

3 Likes