500 follower giveaway!+ Art contest

A special thanks to these people
@daschubba you helped encourage me to post my cat pattern and to make so many other ideas for patterns. Your the first friend I made on here and I appreciate you so much. Although you can be very chaotic your an amazing person

@Kenziekrochet your the 3rd friend I made on here I also appreciate you very much for testing my cat pattern. Your an amazing person and helped me with my journey.

@CreshesxCritters you were the 2nd friend I made, your such an amazing person and I love you very much.

@artnium73 your an amazing person, I haven’t known you for that long but already love you very much and appreciate you.

@anon12722758 I also haven’t known you for long, although your also really nice, chaotic and a very fun person to be around. Thank you so much for being my friend

I am so close to 500 followers, I will be doing a giveaway for the November pattern. I will also be doing an art contest, what you will be drawing is my dog

The winners will have early access to the November pattern. There will be 3 winners. The deadline will be November 1st.

17 Likes

(There are so many giveaways today dang)

SWEET PERSON :sob:
Ily and ofc, stormy is amazing even tho mine looked like trash :skull:

5 Likes

tysm ilyt <333

5 Likes

Tysm ollie <3 ilysm congrats ill try to draw ur demon hehe but idk if i would be able to lol

4 Likes

OOOH YEAH AN ART CONTEST >:DDDD

Can I add this to the Art Creative space? Also congrats Ollie your shop is great!!! <3

5 Likes

Yes that’s totally fine with me

4 Likes

I can’t cause it says I don’t have permission :sob::sob: Maybe you can if you edit the title

4 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: You totally deserve this!

4 Likes

AWWW TYSM OLLIE <33333333
CONGRATS YOU DESERVE IT <33333!l

5 Likes

how did I miss this post​:scream:
Congrats!! 500 is a big number hehe.
You’re so sweetttt lyt<333

4 Likes

congratsss! you deserve it! also i’ll prolly enter the art comp :> what’s ur dogs name?

6 Likes

Her name is lady.

4 Likes

I know it’s late but I still wanted to try drawing Lady! It was a pretty quick drawing and the shading is actually so bad but hopefully you like it anyways lol

Also congrats!

6 Likes