500 followers! Yippee :)

Shiver me timbers! I have 500 followers!

You may have (or not idk) noticed I have been a little inactive lately, and that’s just because :sparkles: school :sparkles:

Anyways, thank you all sosososososo much for your continued support! I promise I have been working on new patterns lol. I know lots of people have been tagging and thanking individuals in their giveaways, but I would like to thank everyone on this app who has ever contibuted to me or my shop at all. I would also like to thank the popcorn I am eating right now, cuz it’s really good. :popcorn:

The thank-you gift for this stunnin’ milestone will be an art competition. The winner (chosen by me :nail_care:) will get free access to 2 of my paid patterns of their choice and can request up to 3 patern ideas, which I will choose ONE of and make for them. :slight_smile:

The drawing prompt is none other than my beloved puppers, Lola :black_heart: and/or Fawna :white_heart: (bonus points if you can give them a Halloween costume) I will add some photos in the replies for inspo and I will also add the pics of my paid patterns you can ask for if you win. Due date is the 31st of October, will announce winner sometime around there (no exact time, will be leniant) Also please send the drawing to me via a PRIVATE MESSAGE! Thanks :smiley:

Leaders, please feel free to add any tags you feel appropriate because I cannot think of any for the life of me :laughing:

Lmk if I missed anything! Again tysm!

18 Likes

Lola is the black doggo and Fawna is the mostly white one! also you dont have to worry about getting all of fawna’s spots right, just make sure you get her eye patch :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Congrats on the awesome milestone! :blush::tada:
Your doggos remind me of mine from my childhood! They were lab/pitty siblings. Lola and Fawn are so cute! :heart:

4 Likes

My paid patterns:

8 Likes

Congrats! Your doggos are adorable!

3 Likes

Congrats! Your babies are cutie pies!!

3 Likes

I absolutely adore your little creations!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!
Getting started on the drawing!:sparkles:

2 Likes

I’ll try!! and Congratulations!!! :smiley: Also I LOVE YOUR DOGGOS!!!1

2 Likes

Congratulations! Your patterns and your pups are adorable! :orange_heart: :purple_heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

Love the bomb pop!

1 Like

Congrats! :sparkles: :sparkles:
OMG youre dogs are soo cute!!! :dog: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

To everyone who has commented so far, thank you! Im so excited to see the drawings, I hope there will be at least some to judge eventually :sweat_smile:

1 Like