A letter to all Ribblrs! (and announcing exciting news) 📣

Ribblr - thank you for everything you do!
Taylor Swift Thank You For Everything GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

4 Likes

yayyy!

4 Likes

This is all very exciting. Will you consider collecting and remitting VAT from buyers? It would make selling easier.

3 Likes

This is exciting! Can’t wait to see what’s next!

3 Likes

AAA! I’m so excited oh my goodnessss!!!:heart_hands:

4 Likes

It’s just amazing to realize how long ribblrs been around and how impactful it’s been to so many crafters! It truly feels like a second home and j love everything about it. I can definitely tell lots of work is put into making this app the best it can be, and I really appreciate it! I’ll also be looking forward to future updates!

5 Likes

Yay!!! I’m so glad I made my account. I can’t wait!

5 Likes

Yaaay! Amazing! And congrats! All the hard work is really paying off :muscle: Thank yoou! :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you, you are doing a great job.

5 Likes

i love some of the features so far!

however being sent an email every time i try to log in is really obnoxious. my device has issues so i regularly have to log out and back in. i have 5 emails from the past two hours just with the codes.

5 Likes

any ribblr trivia on the way… :eyes: :rofl: thanks for these updates!

4 Likes

I’m excited for updates! Hopefully the pattern page and makes pages start working soon!

3 Likes

I would prefer no AI response I want to have a real person who actually knows what they are talking about. AI is just as bad as google translate it can’t even translate correctly!

4 Likes

What is it that’s not working for you please?

2 Likes

To clarify- we are real people. The AI @lir is referring to is in our help center which has FAQ. Instead of browsing them all you can type in a question and our new AI will just open the answer for you. It won’t replace a person but it will replace a long browse session and save you time :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Mostly good stuff! I would say that integrating ANYTHING ai is super gross and dangerous and makes me FAR LESS likely to want to use the site or app (and i k ow im not the only one who is going to feel that way). A search function is great! Theres zero need to add dangerous, environment destroying tech though.

3 Likes

love ribblr and used it for a long time!! i was wondering if international shipping for the materials section would ever be back up?

and i also have to agree with another user that AI is kinda disappointing, and i think a search function would be awesome, but you don’t really need AI to do so. i enjoy using the app and sometimes the screen glitches out to white with blue hyperlinks rather than the UI, which is strange. otherwise i love it and i can’t wait to see what’s next

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!
We understand AI is a hot topic it’s important to understand exactly what it is and what it is used for in Ribblr.
We shared more just a few comments above. To sum up, it’s the search of the help center. It finds the answer for you instead of you having to browse through hundreds of questions. Nothing has changed though as you can browse through questions if you prefer.
By the way, AI in that sense only means the ability to process natural language for example finding the right question and answer even if you have a typo or didn’t write the correct keywords.

This does not replace anything- not humans (like us) and certainly not any content. In fact, we don’t allow the use of AI generated content.

3 Likes

@Ribblr Hello. I miss that when I searched for patterns I saw the name of the store under the image. Now I have to get inside the pattern to enter the store.

4 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! We’re trying a more decluttered view but I’ll log your input. That’s valuable :purple_heart:

5 Likes