πŸŽƒπŸ‘» A little Halloween spirit for your car! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

:jack_o_lantern::ghost: A little Halloween spirit for your car! :ghost::jack_o_lantern:

My Halloween Car Hanger crochet pattern is now available on Ribblr as an interactive ePattern! :yarn::sparkles:

This spooky little car hanger is such a fun project for the Halloween season! :jack_o_lantern::automobile: Make one for your own car, give one as a gift, or make several to take along to your next craft show or market! :orange_heart:

:yarn: Halloween crochet pattern
:jack_o_lantern: Fun seasonal project
:automobile: Cute car decoration
:shopping_bags: Great for handmade markets & craft shows
:mobile_phone: Interactive Ribblr ePattern

I especially love designs that can be enjoyed for yourself or turned into something you can take to your next vendor event! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:sparkles: Now available in my Ribblr shop!

I’d love to see your finished Halloween car hangers if you make one! :ghost::jack_o_lantern:

#HalloweenCrochet #CrochetPattern #HalloweenDecor #CrochetCarHanger #MarketMake #CraftShowCrochet ribblr #KiwiBirdCrafts #SelfPromo

7 Likes

so cute! thank you for sharing <3

1 Like

aw cutee!!

1 Like

That is adorable!!!:face_holding_back_tears::two_hearts: Congrats on the release!!:pink_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I have more cute patterns I’ll be releasing this year.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I love making them! They are so fast.