A new adventure…

Well, I have never been so excited! I have been creating and designing knitting and crochet accessories and baby things for over 55 years, and when I retired recently I treated myself to the two different sizes in circular knitting machines - more for a bit of a giggle than anything else! But as a lover of making baby toys particularly, I am revelling in the speed with which I am able to create cutesy little toys for the little members of our families! This is one that I literally whipped up in about an hour and a half, with added knitting for the hat, and I crocheted the pacifier and lil blanky and then crocheted a closure around the teething ring. I also hand made the tight Pom Pom for the hat! I think my new adventure is going to become a. new addiction!!

12 Likes

Really awesome! great gifts.

6 Likes

That’s totally adorable and they will make awesome gifts! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh that is so adorable - I love it! You did an amazing job and I know the little ones will put it to good use :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts::relaxed:

6 Likes

That’s so cool!!!

6 Likes

that is adorable!

6 Likes

This is literally the cutest thing I’ve ever seen! As everyone 's been saying, you did amazing. Now I think I want to invest in a knitting machine…:laughing: Making things for babies is so satisfying.

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, it’s so cute!!!

2 Likes

awwh! thats so cute!

2 Likes

That is adorable!!!

2 Likes