A pattern glitch

Hi! Iā€™ve had this problem before with a different pattern where when I click on the pattern and it shows an ā€œunreleasedā€ pattern of mine. Last time it was just a glitch with the pattern name!

This is the pattern: by @Lamacrafts

13 Likes

Hmm, that shop doesnā€™t have any patterns, I wonder if thatā€™s why, what were you using when this happened?

3 Likes

Oh sorry! I tagged the wrong user :sweat_smile:
But I canā€™t find the person whoā€™s pattern this is

3 Likes

You can edit out the wrong username and put in the correct one in your original post

4 Likes

@Ribblr

3 Likes

Thank you! I fixed it

3 Likes

I actually searched the name of the pattern and once I clicked it, it sent me to cheebis cuties Mushroom pattern

3 Likes

omg yeah! That just happened to me too! @Ribblr whatā€™s going on!?

3 Likes

That happened with the other pattern as well for someone else! But for me it shows one of my patterns but with no photos or any details just the intro

3 Likes

They only have makes. I canā€™t see a shop. If itā€™s a brand new shop then they just need to log out then log back in

4 Likes

When I was working on my bee pattern, I just wanted to name it Bee but every time I tried it, when I tried to click on it to edit the pattern it just showed up as the same mushroom pattern. This happened multiple times when I deleted the pattern and tried again. I ended up having to call it Cute Bee because it wasnā€™t working. I thought it was just me, but apparently it isnā€™t :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

that happened to my mini bee pattern! I had to change it to ā€œtiny beeā€ to fix it

4 Likes

Weā€™re checking it

3 Likes

Itā€™s fixed now

3 Likes

Wait whatā€¦

1 Like

It still shows the wrong pattern when I click on it? It might have something to do with the name as that was the problem last time as well!

2 Likes

It still appears to be a little glitched/bug still. For reference Iā€™m on my Android phone (was on computer last time) and it still shows the wrong pattern, I took some screenshots to better explain, I first searched Mini bee to find the pattern, it shows the one by Craftopia and once I click it, it sends me to another pattern which is Cheebis Cutiesā€™s Mushroom pattern

@DasChubba Yeah it seems to show your mushroom pattern, I guess until itā€™s fixed, itā€™s a free promotion lol :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, it seems that these two (specifically) had the same error of ā€œoverused nameā€ ā€¦ :slight_smile: in any case this was fixed. Pls let me know if works fine now,
Avi @ Tech Team

1 Like

Yes it works now, thank you so much for your hard work!! :purple_heart::smile:

1 Like