A pm suggestion?

I don’t know if it’s just me who has this problem, but whenever I want to go back and look at corrections my testers have made for my patterns; I have to go and look through my pm’s for that specific tester’s critiques and then look through them. And if you’re like me, apart of many private messaging group chats, or just having multiple testings going around, it can be difficult to sort thiugh and look for every single mesage that gives critique. I don’t even know if I have all of mine for one of my tests.

What I would suggest is that for every tester call, all the PM’s linked to that Tester Call (whether through RE: Tester Call Yadayadayada, or through “I need help with Yadayadayada”) be grouped together (in a kind of organized form or something like that)so that a pattern designer can look through them and see what needs to be rewritten or revised.

I don’t know if this would help, or make everything worse, but at the moment, me and maybe other pattern designers are running their tester calls solely off of PM’s because we’re not ready for the many thousands of groupchat messages we will receive.

Feel free to give your own suggestions of little tweaks in the comments!

13 Likes

this does sound like something that could come in handy for some!

2 Likes

That’d be perfect! I can get really confusing sometimes.

3 Likes

I think that’s a great idea!

2 Likes

yeah I totally agree

1 Like

Yes i love this idea for grouping
it’ll make life easier!

I think that would be very useful :sparkles: