a quick lil story (:

hi guys! i made a story for someone on ribblr, and i thought i’d share it with the rest of you!

Diana sat on the grass, the breeze flowing through her hair. Her dog was sitting by her side. Looking up at the stars, she sighed. Nobody was quite sure where the light around her came from. Not even Diana. But, as she laid there, the light started to dim.
“What’s wrong?” a voice asked from beside her. She turned her head to look at it. The voice came from her friend, Daniel. She had forgotten that Daniel was with her; they had been sitting in silence for hours.
“You know,” she replied, again looking up at the stars. “The universe is so huge. Look at the stars. There’s thousands. We’re so insignificant, don’t you think?” The light dimmed much more as the wind picked up, blowing her hair behind her. They sat in silence for a while before someone spoke.
“You know?” Daniel gently grabbed her chin and made her face him. “Maybe you’re right.”
He pulled her in and kissed her.
There was an explosion of light. Dianna had always thought of Daniel of a friend, but this felt… right. The light swirled around them, changing colors. You could no longer see the stars.
When they eventually pulled apart, Dianna’s light was brighter than it had ever been. Opposed to being the dull yellow it once was, it was full of color. And so were her cheeks.
Daniel whispered. “But you aren’t insignificant to me.

23 Likes

OMG LOVE!!! lol

5 Likes

I WANNA DRAW THISSSS (I CANT DRAW BUT ITS SUCH A GOOD VISUALL AAAAA) <333 love

5 Likes

TYYYYy (;

4 Likes

TYSM <333 (THAT WOULD LOOK SO COOL THO? IF SOMEONE DID ID BE LIKE THEIR BEST FRlEND)

5 Likes

IT’S SOOOO GOOD!!!:heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::sparkles:
u could totally be an author!:heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

AHHHH TYy <3333333

3 Likes

SLAYYY :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

TYYYYYYy <333333

2 Likes

i actually drew this becouse it was such a good visual i couldnt resist lol, i’ll post it later because m on the computer right now

4 Likes

OML l CANT WAIT TO SEE <333

3 Likes

i forgot to make her hair blowing in the wind lol i put it in a bun. :melting_face: btw kissing is HARD to draw

2 Likes

:0 aAh you write so well!

2 Likes

TYSm ((((((:

2 Likes

you got ittttr i wanna seee

1 Like

my mom has the phone right now but i should be able to post it in bout an hour
i dont have my own yet lol

3 Likes

The saddest thing happened my baby sister got my marker and scribbled on it i was able to fix some of the parts with a paint pen but its a like wonky some places and the color is weird i didn’t color in the people because i didn’t want to lose the hair details and i think it helps the glow look, i may try again with a front view

3 Likes

I LOVE IT <3333333 even with rhe patches it looks AMAZING!!!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like