a semi-disturbing story. (sept. 20th)

you drive past many fields. more fields. so many fields. they are all green and luscious. but when you look in the rearview mirror, they are all barren. do not look at the fields too long, and whatever you do, do not stop.

10 Likes

(fr sounds like the beginning of an episode of Welcome to Nightvale)

4 Likes

the backrooms be like

5 Likes

fr, and i actuslly experianced something very similar to this post, still kinda scares me lol

5 Likes

naur way :sob: this is actually from a nightmare or midsommar or something :sob::sob:

5 Likes

im dumb whats midsummar :skull: but it was on a trip back home from Virginia, going to a festival of some sort, when i looked out the window, and idk if it was 11 year old me who was obsessed with greek mythology where i hallucinated something, but yk the old women and the fruit stand? i saw that in the field, and when i looked back, it was barren and all there was a scarecrow. we dont go that road anymore for other reasons but dang :skull:

5 Likes

it’s a horror movie :sob: the way you’re describing things might as well be a horror movie coz like??? that’s horrifying :worried::smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Wth :skull: this makes no sense ehhe

4 Likes

:skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

This reminds of the movie children of the corn for some reason, its not that scary tbh. Ive seen worse.

5 Likes

i just watched this movie for the 5th time, still holds up with the psychological thriller elements!

5 Likes

This reminds me of the horror movie “in the tall grass” :sob:

5 Likes

having this under the goodvibes tag is so fitting honestly :skull:

5 Likes