About the Christian Crafters space 🕊️

Welcome to the new Christian Crafters space! This is a place for all Christians or anyone who is interested in faith and learning more about it!

This space is for sharing scripture, experiences, hardships, encouragements, and anything crafting related!

This is a hate free space, so please be kind to others (especially people who are new to their faith or curious about it)!!

Anyone is welcome to post, as long as it pertains to this spaces use and as long as it follows Ribblrs guidelines.

I will be posting some fun things like verse(s) of the day, get to know you questions, etc.

26 Likes

OMG I had no idea there was something like this on here!! I started up an account here, but I felt like a loner since I didn’t really know anyone. So I’m thankful that God led me to this site, now! Can’t wait to see your posts, makes and how I can become part of something bigger on Ribblr! God bless you!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_on_fire: :raised_hands: :pray: :open_book: :latin_cross: :dove:

I read this verse today and it really helped me to see that God wants me to enjoy every moment and every piece of my life, whether rain or shine, crafting or not, good or bad days. I pray when anyone reads this awesome verse that they will also be reminded to enjoy every day that they are alive.

JESUS LOVES YOU!

“The thief only comes to steal, kill, and destroy. I(Jesus) have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”
John 10:10

7 Likes

This is a new space that just opened today! I’m so grateful that God led you here! I also felt like a loner and started this space to find others like me! Thank you for joining me!

I read this verse today and it really helped me to see that God wants me to enjoy every moment and every piece of my life, whether rain or shine, crafting or not, good or bad days. I pray when anyone reads this awesome verse that they will also be reminded to enjoy every day that they are alive.

This made me tear up I needed to hear that! :relieved:

I love that verse, thank you for sharing it!!

GOD BLESS!! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow, when God moves, He sure moves! :raised_hands: :heart: I came here wanting to create positive change and start a faith-based thing, but I didn’t really know where to start, but God knows. I believe He used you to start this space, knowing my intention :sunflower:
Maybe He was having me wait to find a new sister :woman: :woman:hallelujah!!

You’re very welcome :smile: :heart: God’s word is so comforting, it’s like a warm bowl of soup to my soul, and I know that it can be for a lot more people too, so I try to share a scripture with family or people online, you never know who you’re going to touch :butterfly:
I do too; I never really got a good understanding of it until I listened to Joyce Meyer talk about it, and she explained it in such a realistic way! She helped me see that God wants us to enjoy food, family, shopping, music, hobbies, and everything. This is so we can glorify Him in the little and in the large. :cherry_blossom:

I have a wonderful feeling about this group, and I know we’ll share the love of God with so many creative people :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

God bless you too!! :rose:

4 Likes

Yes I’m so glad, you came along!!

Praise God I’m moved to tears right now because I’m so grateful to God. It’s amazing to see answers to prayers you’ve waited so long for. I asked God to give me a purpose, to use me for something greater than myself. I feel that he is starting to do that, and I can’t wait to see what else he holds for me and this group in the future! :two_hearts::raised_hands::dove:

4 Likes

Amen!!!

Yes, He will always come through, I’ve learned that over a long course of trials and waiting seasons. When I started to notice the little things He does and the minor improvements, it’s showed me that He’s really answering all my prayers <3

I’ve done the same, I feel like God’s preparing me to turn this generation around to praise Him, like they did in the 1970’s Jesus Movement. I totally agree!! I pray that we’ll be holy vessels for Him in this group, and it’ll kickstart a revival in the world :heart:

4 Likes

It’s like those chill-bump words of Isaiah:

HEAR I AM LORD. SEND ME!

2 Likes

Im so glad you made this space! It is very encouraging and i love having other christian crafters around me! Thanks so much! :heart:

3 Likes

Can we post tester calls here?

1 Like

As in pattern tester calls? If so that’s not ideal for this space, there is however a whole space made for tester calls and we would appreciate it if you put it there so it gets the right audience, and attention!

2 Likes

That’s all I needed. Thanks.

3 Likes

Who wants to join my Christian group chat?

Oo id like to join! Also, more people will see and be willing to join if you make a topic as well!

1 Like

Sure add me. I am a bible college student and finishing first year in two weeks.

1 Like

Me too!
I’m a Christian

3 Likes

This is so cool! I was recommended to share abt my status on here by one of my friends here on Ribblr! So what do I mean by that? I was looking on Pinterest earlier at things to add to my Christian board. And all I came upon was things labeled like “Christian aesthetic” “aesthetic WWJD bracelet” and things like that. I feel that people have become SO SO desensitized…I think everyone should welcome God and Jesus into their life, but when people only do it for the aesthetic, it just makes me feel heartbroken that people are only using religion as “aesthetic.” They should let God and Jesus into their lives to heal them, to guide them, to help them and everything else. not for “coquette Christian aesthetic” posts. Hot take. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so glad you brought that up! I have such a similar belief! If you ever wanna chat more about it I love talking deep so just let me know anytime! :blush:

3 Likes