About the Creative Writing space

Welcome the :sparkles: Creative writing :sparkles: space!
Whether you like to write books, poems, fanfiction, or anything else, this is the space for you!
In this space, you can find other fellow writers, ask for advice, share your writings, an follow our weekly (monthly? don’t know yet) prompts, and more!!
Can’t wait to get started will y’all <3
(Creators: @CreshesxCritters, @OmniStupid, & @4dium!)

19 Likes

Yesss! When is the first prompt? I think you should do weekly or at least biweekly events. Ooooo I can’t wait to write!

7 Likes

yeah! i’ll figure one out soon :b

7 Likes

Helloo :))

7 Likes

Suppose I should… introduce myself, since I have been called out-?

Hello everyone! Im Omni, but you can call me any of the nicknames in my profile. Im a younger writer, currently a fourth of the way through my first book, and I have a whole collection of poetry!
I used to write fanfiction but now i stick to good ol pencil and paper.
I love talking about my writing and hearing about orher people’s, so you could consider me a great problem shooting duck if you ever need one <3

Look forward to seeing what you all do! Happy writing!

8 Likes

a problem shooting duck?

5 Likes

6 Likes

WOOO​:tada::tada:
I’m super excited to see what you all come up with!!:blush:
I’d love to learn from other writers!

5 Likes

i think im supposed to introduce myself. most of you know me. my name is ford. he/him. i am a freshman in college. my best and favorite subject is english. i dont write a lot of fiction, but i do write a lot of nonfiction/essays. im a good editor, beta reader, and critic. whether its a fantasy story or a school essay, i can help you out.

6 Likes

i should also introduce myself haha, so I’m Corvid (known by many names but mostly Cor and Bee), they/he, and i’m… honestly, i’m not great at writing, but i write mostly poems and songs, with the occasional short story or fanfiction! omni and ford are the pros in this situation haha. i can help you out the most with song lyrics and things that rhyme, story ideas, and character names/design :3

5 Likes

YAYYYy

3 Likes

yay I’m so excited heheheheheh

3 Likes

ooh y’all should do like a poetry challenge or a fantasy challenge or like just different genre challenges

1 Like

We are! I need to contact Ford and Omni about the next round :))

1 Like

good idea lol

1 Like