About the LGBTQ+ Crafters space

A public space where crafters that are members of the LGBTQ+ community can chat and share makes!

A group where people can share pictures of LGBTQ+ related projects, ideas for projects of the same nature, LGBTQ+ patterns that they’ve found, or questions about the community!

25 Likes

Yay!! You got the space! Congratulations :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yay! This is exciting! 🫶🏼:sparkles::rainbow:

4 Likes

This is so amazing. I loved this platform already and now I love it even more :sob: :rainbow:

6 Likes

I’d love to get the ball rolling! I have a couple of projects that I think are made for this space. The Bate Estaca (Portuguese for “pile-driver”) Bag named after the openly gay UFC fighter and former champion Jessica Andrade, and The Nunes Bag named for openly gay multidivision UFC champion Amanda Nunes will both be available as patterns at the end of the week. If anyone has any questions about the bags or anything else, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’m here to participate, not just sell. Thanks!!!
The Bate Estaca

The Nunes Bag

11 Likes

Yayyy :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag:

6 Likes

Those patterns are beautiful! I love the spikes of the first one and the bumps on the second! Great job!

4 Likes

Ahhhh I’m so excited for this! My main focus is making stuff in pride colors, and I’ve been thinking of writing up the patterns but I wasn’t sure if there was a market for it​:see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Pattern pattern pattern!

5 Likes

Super beautiful! Wish I knew how to knit :laughing: I think you should release a pattern for it for knitters, and I also love making stuff with pride colors! :heart::transgender_flag::heart:

3 Likes

Ahhh okay I will! Thanks for the encouragement!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you!:two_hearts: I crochet as well and I’m currently working on making some crochet pride cardigans :eyes:

7 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: I’ve actually been looking for a cardigan/sweater pattern recently… :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Omg, perf!
I’ll let you know when I need testers!:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Please do! :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Hi I’m new to Ribblr and I just found this page. I love this site and this page just makes it better. I’d love to share some LGBTQ+ projects if I start any. I’ll probably make some pride flag colour sceme amigurumi animals.

5 Likes

That would be awesome! I’ve also got some pride things on my hook! I’ll share pictures of them soon I think.

2 Likes

So cute!!

1 Like

Hiiiii~ I don’t have much to add to the space really other than I’m here, I’m queer, and I’m glad y’all are also here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like