Add the ability to create sections/groups in "My Stuff", e.g. patterns and wishlists

I thought it would be a cool idea if we could sort these in a similar way to how Etsy does so and/or Pintrest boards - which, for those who donā€™t know, allow you to group items together in a group you name yourself.
> For example, I could create a group in my Wishlist for bags, another for aquatic amigurumi creatures, and a third for land amigurumi creatures ect ect.

I think this would be a great idea for organising and more convenient when searching our patterns, wishlists, ect rather than only being able to search or filter them for a variety of reasons, like:-

• Being in the mood to make, say, a bag but not fully sure what kind then you can just scroll through your ā€œBagā€ group
  • Wanting/needing to seperate items because you can only filter by very general tags - e.g. ā€œClothingā€ or ā€œToysā€ - so this would provide a way to let you ā€˜sortā€™ yourself however you want
  • Looking to make a gift for someone and knowing they like fruit-based items so you look through your ā€˜fruit patternsā€™ collection for something you can make them!

Thank you for your time!

13 Likes

Yes I would love the ability to make folders/groups/collections/etc to keep my pattern library even more organized, not just for the pattern library but for our stash and the wishlist like you mentioned :grin:

4 Likes

This would be really helpful, as my collection of patterns just keeps growing, I find myself scrolling quite a bit looking for the specific pattern I want to use.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve suggested this feature be added before. Hopefully it will be included in a future feature drop

5 Likes

Yes!! I love organizing stuff into groups and this sounds awesome!!

2 Likes

This is coming to Ribblr+ in the near future!

1 Like

Only Ribblr+? Is that because they get access to test features first? Because I really hope itā€™s not purely permanently for Ribblr+ members D:

2 Likes

yh same

I was going to post the same request. Eveytime i am looking in my patterns i think, it would be so much easier if we could have folders, that way if i want to make a bag or a Halloween decoration i could just go to that folder and look at just those patterns.

Great to see Ribblr is already onto it. Cant wait for that update.

1 Like

Right? But Iā€™m really hoping they donā€™t only do it for Ribblr+ members permanently like they said here

@Ribblr Can you please confirm or deny if itā€™ll only ever be for Ribblr+ members or will they just get it first, sort of like testers, before everyone gets it?

1 Like

Yeah it would be a bummer if it was only available to Ribblr+ members. Not everyone can afford to subscribe to that.

1 Like

Hi!
Boards will be available for Ribblr+ Gold and Platinum only when those launch.
Otherwise we recommending using the auto generated tags, the filters and search to sort patterns in your wishlist and library.