Alternatives to chenille or websites for chenille

Okay so I live in this really small area and there is NO chenille yarn. Or a Michael’s. Or a Joanne’s? I don’t even have stores like that in my country. And I live in a small island. I need alternatives so I can make chunky plushies, or maybe an online store with affordable prices…

7 Likes

Is there any bulky yarn (weight 6) you can find?

3 Likes

LoveCrafts.com ships to over 135 countries and yarn-paradise.com ships worldwide. Both have a large selection of yarn including different weights of chenille yarn. I hope this helps you. :blush:

6 Likes

I’ll have a look :slight_smile: thank you

3 Likes

There is… But only in certain colors :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh that’s annoying - but it’s nice there’s some tho :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I would try Amazon! Amazon has literally everything! You might be able to find it!

3 Likes

Search up Bernat Blanket!

4 Likes

Shipping is so expensive though… Maybe I’ll save up and then I’ll buy millions of skeins so I get free shipping :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Also maybe premier yarns!

3 Likes

Try Ice Yarns. Their prices will usually offset the shipping. Good yarn as well.

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I’m always looking for decent prices so I went to check out Ice Yarns and the website was the same as Yarn Paradise so I checked out the about info on each site and they’re identical! I looked at a few categories and the yarn is also the same.

4 Likes