Am i fine?

9 Likes

I hope you are OK.

This is a powerful meme.
It reminds me of something from my youth.
My mama always said she was fine when asked but it was more the aches and pains of growing old. It seemed when people ask “how are you?” they don’t really want to know. :frowning:

Because of this, I tend to tell people when they ask. Today, my feet hurt. I should go to a chiropractor for them because they feel like a bone out of place. Maybe I will research exercises / stretches from my favorite online Chiro.

I also tend to slow down and be ready to listen when asking. Sometimes people just need an ear to listen. So, in that spirit …
How are you? We care.

Heart Love GIF

7 Likes

Hey you! Need to talk? Just DM me or anyone really.

2 Likes

Hey, here I’d you need to vent or anything. Hope you are okay. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

I feel this! It’s not always obvious on the outside how we feel inside. We don’t always get to express that. The yarn community has you :heart:

4 Likes

I am okay but just asking if anyone else experienced this problem on others besides you.thank you all for caring so much. Hope you all are really and truly fine​:heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the support :heart:

Im actually okay now just sometimes sad for silly reasons. Thank you for asking :heart:

1 Like

So true.iknow you guys will always be there​:blush:

1 Like