Am I just clueless or is my device weird?

Hi guys!

I really want to update my profile, add a bio, make a shop, make a poll..but I can’t find how to do that lol!

Can someone please help lol!

Thanks!!!

Which one would u like me to explain first?:sweat_smile::joy:

In the community page, top right corner you can see your profile picture, click on that. Then click on the bottom person symbol and then click on summary

Then

Click on the setting symbol and you can set your status

For, your bio, click on the profile button beside it and you can see ‘About me’. There you can change it and save it

Either one lol

Hmm it doesn’t show anything but I might be off lol

All I see is this lemme try computer

Here’s step-by-step photos on how to do each!

profile picture




then upload a photo from your device. make sure to scroll down and click on “Save Changes” once you’re done!

bio

in Preferences, press “Profile” and then click the box under the About me section to add a bio.


once you’re done, scroll down and click “Save Changes”

shop

open a shop by using the link below!
Ribblr Help Center | Can I sell my patterns on Ribblr? How can I open a shop?

poll



you can then add different options, allow single or multiple choice, show who voted, etc


there’s also an Advanced mode for making polls!

be sure to click Insert Poll once you’re done!

Lmk if you need more detailed explanations for any of them! :>

another way to add your status is click the person icon and on the top is your status!

Thank you so much !!!

hmm… I don’t have a person icon there?

what device are you using? it should be your pfp in the top right of the ribblr screen. then click on that blank person thing

Thanks, guys! I did ittt :3

now I just have to figure out a dropdown…any suggestions? thanks!!

here’s how you make a dropdown!

you can click to edit the “Summary” and “This text will be hidden” sections

click the down arrow once you’re done!

I hope this helps! :two_hearts:


also be sure to mark the post that helped you as the “:check_box_with_check: solution” so others know this topic is solved :)

Since we r doing this now can someone pls tell me how to cross out my text​:sob:

use ~~ before and after your text!

~~ like this ~~ → like this