Am I the only one?

@ribblr Hi! So Iā€™ve noticed some less than great parts about ribblr lately, like random little things that make ribblr run a bit less smoothly than it could. Im on mobile, so please let me know if anyone else has these problems too.

1. Uploading pictures to patterns- if i start to click on the ā€œupload a pictureā€ button in ribbuild and then i exit back to just the pattern part, (usually because i forgot to take the picture on my phone already :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) it will say something like, ā€œerror, image not found.ā€ And the only way to exit out of that screen is to leave the pattern, which means anything that you havent saved is lost. Its really frustrating for me because it happens all the time and I usually have to rewrite a portion of the pattern.

2. Adding testers to a pattern- this newer way of adding testers to your own patterns is great, but ive noticed two somethings that could be improved. Idrk how to explain it, so Iā€™ll write it out as a situation. So i posted my tester call and everyone who applied i was accepting. I had quite a few people, so i started one of those group messages through the testing features thingy. First of all, i couldnt find any way to access the chat before someone else replied to it. Second, when i went to add more people who applied after i made the chat, i had to manually add them to the chat. So, i think once you make the group message for the testers of a pattern, the ones you add after you make the message should automatically be added to the group message as well. (Sorry if this is confusing)

If you have any ideas on this ^^ please lmk!

14 Likes

This would really help, especially the tester one

6 Likes

So the only thing I can really help you with is the message. What you do is go to ā€œInboxā€, then you will see something called ā€œSentā€ and then you scroll until you see something like ā€œYou can now test something something #846507ā€ hope that kinda helps! Iā€™m on a chrome book so I canā€™t really help you for the other parts.

3 Likes

I tried that and i couldnt see it at all, it might just be my phone tho :confused:

3 Likes

Iā€™m on mobile, and had the tester one happen a lot

3 Likes

Great suggestions! I wish more people would use the tester group message. I had it with 1 item I tested and it was soooo nice! It was impossible to find though. I just had to look through notifications to find it again

1 Like