Another new game!

Ofc! It’s a wearable

4 Likes

Like over alls? Smt like this but not with the hearts?

5 Likes

No, sadly I can’t buy it​:sob:

4 Likes

Bandana?

4 Likes

No…

4 Likes

Fingerless glove??

3 Likes

Yess!

3 Likes

Yippey!!

3 Likes

Hello! I have many WIP’s, but this is last one for, idk, maybe for today? So, if you have any WIP’s, just ask and then you can post it here!

OMG NOO?! WHY IS IT UPSIDE DOWN?!?!

This was guessed by @CROCHETINGCHEESE and the pattern I used is in Czech, so I won’t share it, bc you won’t understand anyway​:woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

A radish!

3 Likes

What is it??

3 Likes

What do you mean

3 Likes

What does that mean? The radish?

3 Likes

Is the picture a radish :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know what is that so… Okay, I just gave that to Google Translator and it’s not a raddish

4 Likes

Oh… its a vegetable

3 Likes

Ummm I have NO idea lol

3 Likes

Do you want a hint?

3 Likes

Is it a jellyfish?

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes