Another new game!

Yesss!!

5 Likes

Guys, if anyone has any WIP’s rn, share them! I just ran out of them​:rofl::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

What am I making with multiple of these
I’ll be making a shawl
It was guessed by @Hamsters !!!

2 Likes

A blanket?

2 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

Cardigan, bag, clothes

3 Likes

Close

3 Likes

Purse?

3 Likes

No sorry

2 Likes

Is it a bag or clothes? Or not…

2 Likes

Clothes

2 Likes

Hmmmmm a shawl?

2 Likes

Yay!!! You’re right!!

I’m using this pattern

3 Likes

Yay!!

2 Likes

@T1R3dKn1tt3r could you please edit the first post with a photo and add the pattern link there? So everyone knows it’s already guesed

2 Likes

I just stared on the shawl so that’s the only picture I have :sweat_smile:
But I’ll add the link

2 Likes

That’s totally ok and thanks!🩵

2 Likes

Helloo! I’m back!! I was busy completing some things and couldn’t share some things with u guys, because it’s a :sparkles:SECRET​:sparkles:, but now I’m working on something I can finally share with you!


This was guessed by @craftycellist and this is the pattern!

2 Likes

Sweater for the March challenge

2 Likes

No…but it’s a wearable

2 Likes