Another Random Question? What's your Favourite Flower?

Hiya guys this is so random but I would love to know what your favourite flower :cherry_blossom: is. I quite like Magnolia’s and Cherry blossoms just because they are both quite cute and aesthetically pleasing. Also flowers are so quick and easy to crochet and are great as accessories for amigurumi or quick gifts for friends. Anyways be sure to let me know what your favourite flower is.

Happy crocheting. :smiling_face:

14 Likes

I like roses and hydrangeas. :rose:

10 Likes

Love this question, I was a gardener for 10 years and now am getting a degree in landscape architecture. My favorite would be a dahlia!

9 Likes

So many to choose from. But my first love was daisies. Our neighbor had a back yard FULL of them. It was amazing. I have a few growing now and just started harvesting seeds for next year. Her’s were white. Mine are Gloriousa Daisies.

11 Likes

Dicentra! Preferably red or black (and NOT pink, although pink is the most commonly known)

11 Likes

decoration- peony or poppy
to grow myself- begonias
scent- hyacinth

10 Likes

Scent- lilac and lavender
Standard flower to crochet- Sunflower
Any flower that is YELLOW!
yellow loop GIF

9 Likes

Dahlias, of any color I think they’re all gorgeous

10 Likes

I love sunflowers:sunflower:! But if we are going by smell I would say magnolia or gardenia

9 Likes

I like morning glories
Morning Glories Flowers GIF by Trevor Anderson

9 Likes

Nasturtiums. I like the bright orange color and also they’re edible and taste sort of like watercress.

10 Likes

Lilies!

10 Likes

Hydrangeas are really pretty

8 Likes

woah that’s so cool

6 Likes

@OwlYarnCrafts ooooh!

6 Likes

sakura roses, i love their pink shade and the way they’re like “open”

9 Likes

Thanks!