Another thread of crochet slang

A few useful abbreviations with a few funnies sprinkled through :wink::laughing:

36 Likes

Love it!! :laughing::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

6 Likes

Those are amazing :joy:

5 Likes

Toad!!! Never heard that, but oh so appropriate! Rather have a FROG any day.
toad GIF

6 Likes

Iā€™d never heard of it eitherā€¦ Although itā€™s accurate, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll never use the term (but I donā€™t use Frog either as I have an irrational fear of frogs/toads :woman_shrugging:t3:)

5 Likes

The fact that I donā€™t know most of this slang lol :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

I know several who donā€™t know most of these, and some of them were even new to meā€¦ Itā€™s more for fun anywayā€¦

6 Likes

I like the term ā€œfrogā€. It makes me think of Princes. So I kiss it, before I rip it rip it rip it. :frog:

7 Likes

Too bad you canā€™t kiss it and get a Prince who will weave in your ends for you.

Oh, Prrrriiinnncccceee Weeeeaaaavvverrrr!

6 Likes

Perfect!

5 Likes

@anoswaldoddity and @HookedByMarilyn Now wouldnā€™t that be the life!! So many colorwork projects :star_struck::laughing::grin:

5 Likes

amazing :clap:

4 Likes

Got a few minutes worth of conversation deleted off a discord server once for talking about ā€œhookersā€ but we were talking about crochet XD

Oh, I have quite the pable :rofl: didnā€™t even know that word existed. Itā€™s excellent!

4 Likes

Pable or sable?

Pable is a village in India. :wink:

5 Likes

Pattern accumulation beyond life expectency XD itā€™s in the list, recheck :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

My ADHD brain swears it didnā€™t see it.

4 Likes

:blush: thanks

4 Likes

ribbit

4 Likes

and do untangle the yarn barf

Cat GIF by happydog

4 Likes

Last weekend I had a new ball of yarn but both ends came from the center and a complete mess, had to untangle the whole thing and roll it up again ooofff

5 Likes