Answers to questions

Hello! I’m new to Ribblr, but I have sewn before but not extensively and I’d like to get back into it. I’ve spent a lot of time on spinning and knitting so I may be a little rusty and I was wondering if I do get stumped and ask a question, will I get responses fairly quickly? I ask because I’ve been on other sites and sometimes the answers and advice don’t come through for a really long time, sometimes months, which doesn’t really help if you’re in the middle of something and you need to solve a problem.

8 Likes

I’m usually on here off and on all day and try to answer any question I can as soon as I see it.
If I don’t know the answer, I can usually point you in the right direction to get a good answer.

7 Likes

Yes i’m sure there will be replies depending on the time more so than others. However this is a really nice place so if anyone is on even if they don’t know about sewing that much (like I do) like grannyroomcrafts said we can still point you in the right direction!

Also welcome to Ribblr! I hope you enjoy it here :smile:

7 Likes

Thankyou :smile: That puts my mind to rest. I hate getting stuck and not being able to continue because I don’t understand something or can’t fix some problem :hugs:

7 Likes

This is an amazing community and even when we dont know the answer we will try our best to at least give you another point of view :slight_smile:

3 Likes