Any Anime fans??

I love anime! Demon slayer has been on my watchlist for a while now. I’m currently finishing off a few other shows but this inspired me to start watching it as soon as possible (^O^) I absolutely love this piece you did an amazing job!

3 Likes

Damon slayer is a must. You will enjoy it

4 Likes

My 2 daughters are die hard anime fans!! They love demon slayer too!! Thanks for the free pattern. I hope i can make that one for them.

3 Likes

Omgggg I love it!!!

3 Likes

My granddaughter showed me this pattern & asked if I would make it for her. Working on it between all the other WIP I have going.

3 Likes

This is literally amazing!! My baby sister (she’s 10) loves Demon Slayer!! I can’t wait to make this for her! Along with the earrings!?! :sob::heart: So perfect

5 Likes

Wow! She’s quite brave to watch this show at 10! I know other kids this age, and maybe even older, that wouldn’t be able to tolerate the level of violence! :sweat_smile:
Please send me pictures of the final result when you finish making this for her! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hello… I’m looking for the Tanjiro earrings you made. I saw them on Google and said you had the pattern for free?

1 Like

Here’s the link to the Demon Slayer inspired Hanafuda, welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here :smile:

That’s really awesome that you made those, it’s really cool. Just sad the show is almost over.

I have this jacket on my to do list!! I love Demon Slayer. My daughter got me into watching it, so we watch it together. I got her the Nezeko costume for Halloween. We are huge cosplayers {well use to be} in this house. We dont go to conventions anymore but we use to a lot. Last year I made my daughter a Sylvie {loki} costume. The horns were so fun to make.