Any Anime fans??

I made these Earrings and a kimono jacket inspired by Tanjiro of Demon Slayer, and I’m SOOOO happy with how it came out! I’m a bit of a cosplay fan, so it gets me really excited to dress up in characters :sweat_smile:
What do you think?

101 Likes

Love the kimono jacket!! Are you planning on releasing this pattern?

4 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did, it’s free on my shop:

19 Likes

Omg! Demon Hunter!

5 Likes

A fellow fan @hlhovis1987 …???

5 Likes

I’m a total weeb… lol so is my daughter.

5 Likes

We can now be besties for resties! Lmao

4 Likes

Yay!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Send me a pic if you make the kimono, I’d love to see!!

3 Likes

I love it! Any plans for a Nezeko styled one? How long did this take you?

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :purple_heart:
No plans for Nezuko yet, and it will also be a more difficult project… Personally Tanjiro is my favorite so I’m happy to take my time with other characters…:sweat_smile:
It took me about a month to complete, but I didn’t crochet every day… I did more work in the weekends as I had more time!

7 Likes

Beautiful! I’ll be sure to check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t really watch Anime but some of my friends do :wink: (I’ve only watched one, Spirited Away , and I thought it was pretty good :blush: )

2 Likes

Spirited Away is a masterpiece! At least in my opinion…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes! :heart_eyes: BTW I love your kimono jacket! For the earrings you made to go along with it, do you have to use a specific type of wire/metal or can you use anything?

2 Likes

I love and own most of studio Ghibli moves I just love Ponyo and my neighbor Totoro. Give me a genres and I can suggest just about any anime

4 Likes

Wow I love this so much

3 Likes

that’s so awesome !! I love it !!!

2 Likes

Yeeeesss looks stunning! :heart_eyes::heart: I just get the app and with this post I’m enjoying it so much… :100:

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Dynia !

3 Likes

That’s awesome!!

3 Likes

I just used embroidery threads (The ones that come in a small ball, #8 pearl cotton thread, anchor and dmc sell these type of threads), and that’s it! Used a small hook for a tight work and because it’s cotton it keeps the shape very well so I didn’t need to add anything else… Finished it by adding the fish-hook earrings…quite simple actually!

4 Likes