Any Harry Potter lovers?

Hi! A friend of mine just had a birthday, and I need some small Harry Potter themed project ideas. They are a Junior in high school if that helps with age range. Can you link some good free patterns below? Thanks in advance!

12 Likes

Here’s a handful of possibilities:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

7 Likes

I whipped up this scarf in a day or 2 when my son needed a scarf, hat, and mitts for his Halloween costume, then wrote the pattern (free, but not on Ribblr just yet)… I based it on the movies best I could for crochet (worked in the round instead of rows to keep the texture accurate)
HP Scarf pattern

9 Likes

you could make them a house scarf!

6 Likes

If you want a smaller project, I made the cutest thing ever!! It was a Harry Potter scarf key chain. I haven’t seen the pattern on Ribblr, but I found it on Pinterest.

6 Likes

If your on Instgram there’s a gal that has a lot of free patterns her name is galencaixe

https://instagram.com/galencaixe?igshid=YzA2ZDJiZGQ=

I’ve made a couple of them and turned out fabulous in a 5 mm hook

7 Likes

Thank you! Unfortunately I don’t have Facebook. Does she have a website?

6 Likes

Just saw the link goes to Instagram!

6 Likes

My friend is obsessed with Harry Potter and Gryffindor things, so I crocheted her a Gryffindor themed bookmark and a set of bowls. It was really cool actually.

7 Likes

If you’re looking for quick and easy, try [this owl]: PATTERN: Ollie and Opal the Owls Crochet Owl Pattern - Etsy) but do it in Hedwig colors:

Or this snitch is always awesome.

I didn’t see any quick/easy ones of Ribblr. Someone should jump on that!

7 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

If your looking for owls for Hedwig
There’s specifically (paid)

Or free, generic that can be done in white

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah sorry I meant Instagram
Not sure why it came up as Facebook. I’ve edited my original post. Auto correct has been changing my words for the past week on all apps.

5 Likes

Huh. That’s weird that it’s auto correcting apps!

4 Likes