Any ideas??

So I’m blanking out on what to do with my yarns I don’t use much. Amigurumi preferred, decor is fine. Free patterns only please! Links are also appreciated. Here are the yarns… :skull: sry for the bad lighting :clown_face:

FIRE AWAYYY :nail_care:t2::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

13 Likes

The purple yarn might make a really cute octopus, and the white/gray yarn could be used for a cat or maybe a dog, or maybe a horse?

Maybe the solid colors could be birds?

6 Likes

All of Binka’s patterns are adorable, and 3 of them are free! I think you would be able to make some of them with those colors + black and white!

This bat might also be a good option for the grey and purple yarn

8 Likes

Thx for the ideas! I have already made an octopus, and the white/gray yarn actually is also purple too, so it’s variegated!

6 Likes

Oo I’ve never thought of making a bat before

5 Likes

The blue one, a whale. I like to make my whales with the Hooked By Robin pattern. I dont think she’s on Ribblr, but she has a YouTube. That’s all I have, hope this helps!

3 Likes

You could use the white/grey yarn + light blue yarn to make a really cute baby lovey/ stuffed animal. I have looked up a pattern online and it is like a revised puppy with light blue, white, and dark blue. It is really cute and I would put the link to it if I knew how.

3 Likes

i feel like an orange cat or orange and brown cat with a sweater would be cute lol, idk why but that’s what i thought of :sob:

3 Likes

With with the brown yarn you could make my pattern:)

3 Likes

you can make this if you have white maybe?

OH I KNOW, IS SUPER EASY! (not amigurumi sorry)

A low set cat!

If you are a Harry Potter fan

A loch ness (adorableee)

lastly, a NO SEW DINO ASGSHZJA

(also @Doggie said this, but anything from @binka’s shop is amazing! <3)
hope this helped!

4 Likes

(also this one is so cute!)

3 Likes

Volcano w the brown and orange? Idk :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

I think the blue and the orange will look cute in a Dog/cat Amigurumi

2 Likes

I think the orange and brown would be a cute pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:.

2 Likes

I love the combination fo light blue and orange. Maybe you could make a Dinosaur using it! And the purple would be perfect to make an octopus!!

2 Likes