Anyone wanting to test a pattern?!

I’ll be picking 3 testers

13 Likes

Good luck with your test

9 Likes

I can help! :blush:

6 Likes

ill test but i dont have any of that type yarn (only stuff like james c brett flutterby chunky) but if thats cool than im willing to test (i can post on ig after) :blush:

4 Likes

You can try! I don’t have instagram though… if u made a crochet journal that could work or tag me on YouTube @CrochetKingdom

6 Likes

thats fine! (ill just link your ribblr shop) do you have a rough idea of when youll be sending the pattern out?

4 Likes

I’ll send it out after I finish school so Canadian time in Calgary it will be around 3:00 or if I can quickly figure it out I’ll send it out now! Ideally I want the testers to be done by the end of September so that’s plenty of time!

5 Likes

Ok perfect! Ideally I would want you to be done by the end of September! I’ll send out that pattern later today! Or right away

5 Likes

The pattern is out on my shop now for you guys to test

5 Likes

The pattern is out now under my shop so it will be under my shop not the testing category

5 Likes

How do i find your shop? Sorry, still pretty new to ribblr :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

sorry but your profile is saying you dont have a shop?

4 Likes

Hi @CrochetKat04 ! It looks like you don’t have a designer account. If you’d like to input your patterns into Ribblr please message the team @Ribblr and they’ll help you out in converting it for you!

5 Likes

Oh thanks!

5 Likes

Maybe did u try clicking on my profile?

5 Likes

Oh that’s kinda weird

5 Likes

If I need 2 I’ll type of the pattern in this chat and u can send a pic in the chat when ur done

5 Likes

Yh ive tried on two different devices and both say you dont have a profile, would it be possible for you to gift me the pattern?

4 Likes

I can test I actually downloaded this pattern and was about to do it

4 Likes

Ok sorry try now!

5 Likes