App on Android

Hi there, Iā€™m quite new to ribblr, so far I love it, i have only uploaded one pattern, and I saw your tutorials and saw it could be done on the phone, but I donā€™t find how to upload any picturesā€¦ Do you have more tutorials for Android uploading? I donā€™t use my computer that much and was really excited to be able to do it from phone :see_no_evil:
Still love all your features and I find it to be the most complete app on mobiles from this kind :ok_hand: congrats on that.
Would like to confirm, this platform is also for selling F.O? Still would have to figure out the freight charges (live in Mexico).

Thanks a lot, look forward to reading your reply.
Warm regards

3 Likes

Hi Echarpe!

Thanks for joining the Ribblr family :purple_heart:
You can definitely add patterns using Ribbuild on your phone.
Start by downloading the free app here. Then, simply go to your shop and add a new pattern or click the settings button to edit an existing one. Once you are in the pattern, click on the media icon, as you did on the computer, to add media to any line in your pattern. To add photos to the patternā€™s cover page simply click the top box on the first page of your pattern.

Itā€™s important to make sure Ribbuild mode is turned on (the bricks icon should be colored) first, as otherwise you wonā€™t be able to do any of those things.

Only patterns currently. :relaxed:

If you need anything else - just let us know.

1 Like

Hi! Canā€™t find how to add the picturesā€¦ I tried to attach my screenshots, but is neither possibleā€¦

Now at my computer, i attach the images i tried to on the mobileā€¦

Not sure if Iā€™m doing something wrong or maybe is my mobile?
Thanks again for your kind reply

Just click the camera icon after you click the media icon. Youā€™ll be able to then attach photos to that line :slight_smile:

Iā€™m sorry if iā€™m very insistentā€¦ I just recorded my screen for showing, after I click the media icon it doesnā€™t open nothing or allow me to choose any pictureā€¦ That is why i think there is something wrongā€¦ I already tried to click even on the text that appear that I think is informative of how many pictures, and still nothingā€¦ Canā€™t upload the screen videoā€¦ Thanks anyway, guess I will use only computer for nowā€¦

Very sorry to hear youā€™re having issues.
Donā€™t give up just yet :slight_smile: please send the video screen grab to support@ribblr.com and the team will assist you in solving this issue.

Thanks for the encouragement, just sent the screen video to that mail.
:blush:

1 Like