April 2023 Feature Drop 🆕 Say hello to Bundles!

I mean, if you buy a bundle that contains a pattern you already own would the price be adjusted to account for that? Especially since Ribblr doesn’t (yet) mark patterns as already in your library so you don’t buy a duplicate in error

3 Likes

Love the new Bundle feature, and already have one set up in my shop - thanks!

5 Likes

The yarn filter is so helpful but the bundles :star_struck::heart_eyes:
I’ve been hoping for that feature and I’m so excited to set them up!

3 Likes

Squeeee!! These are awesome :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::tada::tada:

2 Likes

Bundles are priced as is by the designers usually at a special discounted value- there are no further price adjustments.

1 Like

Then hopefully Ribblr will eventually tag for each user that “you already own this pattern” so you don’t buy that bundle. Or the designer can substitute another pattern if they want to

1 Like

An impressive, excellent update! Way to go, team!

The pattern dragon in me is especially amped about the bundles, which make it easier to purchase multiples from designers and already has exposed me to new patterns from designers I adore (also I’m maybe odd, but I think it is kinda fun to see how people are bundling things whether by type or theme or what have you hehe). Of course, the additional spots for flash sale are exciting, too! :star_struck:

That yarn filter is awesome, as well; I’m trying to work my way through my patterns and my yarn stash, and the yarn filter will be a huge help in that regard.

Thank you for all the hard work behind the scenes and to the people who have given input to make these features possible! ^.^

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! We really do appreciate you taking the time to give us your input, and these kinds words go a long way! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I LOVE the yarn weight filter, its sooooo helpful bc of many reasons; one being I don’t have to type it I just choose the weight I want!:yarn::balance_scale::purple_heart::butterfly::+1:t5:

4 Likes

love the bundles! I can’t wait to create some :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome drop!! Thanks ribblr! Is there anyway we could have an “add to cart” option for the next feature drop? Its definitely easier then having to keep clicking on different designers pages when trying to buy mutiple patterns at the same time! :heartpulse:

2 Likes