April 2023 Feature Drop 🆕 Say hello to Bundles!

Ready to see our new feature drop?

:new: Bundles

A very popular feature suggestion is finally and officially here.

Designers can now offer patterns bundles and provide great value for crafters!
Bundles display a ‘Bundle’ banner so you can easily recognize them. You can also search for bundles using our advance search!

Designers - creating a bundle takes less than a minute so go ahead and give it a try!
You can also reward shop followers by offering bundles for shop followers only.

Flash Thursday changes

Flash Thursday has been around for around a year, and it’s one of the most popular events on Ribblr, helping crafters grab amazing deals and designers sell up to 3 times more.

We’re excited to announce Flash Thursday will now feature 15 deals instead of 10 patterns, so you can enjoy even more great deals whilst we feature and support more designers.
These deals will also include bundles :partying_face:

:new: Yarn filter in My Patterns and My Wishlist

Last month we introduced auto-tags to help you easily filter and organize your patterns library and wishlist. We’ve now added a yarn filter to help you filter patterns by yarn weight.

:new: New pattern/Bundle buttons (for designers)

Designers, you can now find two new buttons in your shop allowing you to easily create a new pattern or bundle.
new buttons

Speed improvements

Ribblr will now work faster for you, particularly when browsing your patterns library and wishlist.

As our platform continues to grow fast, our engineers are working across multiple time zones on further enhancements and improvements. If you encounter any issues please reach out to us.

Even more…

~ Tag improvements making auto-tags more accurate
~ Several small bug fixes

Previous feature drops :arrow_lower_left:

Did you try our Auto-generated tags feature yet?

In cased you missed it - check out our previous feature drops!

Have your say :purple_heart:

We release a new feature drop every month so share your suggestions on the community tab.

What is your favorite :new: feature?

• Bundles
  • Flash Thursday with 15 deals
  • Yarn weight filter
  • Other (share below!)

0 voters

42 Likes

What an amazing feature drop! The Ribblr team never disappoints with all their hard work, thank you! I’m excited for everything that you’ve done this month, I can’t wait to see how designers will utilize the bundle option :smile::clap:

Thanks Thank You GIF by bluesbear

17 Likes

Amazing new feature :heart_eyes:! We are so glad to have this option for our Burda Beginner patterns to give a chance to anyone to begin sewing at the best price possible! Thanks Ribblr :heart: :sewing_needle:

12 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @ArtsAndNaps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

We’re excited to have Burda as our pioneers for bundles! The 8-lesson Burda Beginner bundle is a GAME CHANGER for emerging Sewists :tada:

11 Likes

Thanks so much for allowing us to try this amazing new feature! We hope this will help everyone who would like to begin sewing :sewing_needle: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Ohhhh yayyyy finally a way to sell bundles easily :black_heart: was so looking forward to this! Gonna try it right away as I have a collection of patterns I wanted to sell as a bundle :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you team
Looking forward to trying the bundle update out soon.
Claire

6 Likes

I’m all for the filter of yarn weights!

Excited Black And White GIF

9 Likes

Awesome updates!!

6 Likes

Thank you all! @Winternightmare @dorothyduck @anoswaldoddity @ClaireBartist

We appreciate the feedback and your support!

7 Likes

Omg the bundle one sounds so cool!!

7 Likes

Loving this!

6 Likes

Yay. Bundles are great. Much needed addition. I did several already with a giveaway also. Never tried that last month.

And, as already mentioned, the yarn weight filter is gonna be major for me. I tend to start projects with yarn, so this will be fun!

Thankful!

8 Likes

Question about buying a bundle. If you buy one that contains a pattern you already have in your library do you end up with it being duplicated in your library?

5 Likes

It should not! Let us know if you have any issues.

4 Likes

Bundles are so exciting! Definitely opens a ton of new avenues for designers!

4 Likes

Would it adjust the price accordingly?

3 Likes

No prices are showing in your patterns library. Unless you meant something else?

3 Likes