Archive

Hey! I was just wondering what the archive section is forā€¦? Nothing of mine is in there and I just donā€™t know what itā€™s used for :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This is a quote about what the archive is from Ribblr

Basically you can archive patterns youā€™ve made/arenā€™t interested in/organize your library really for whatever reason you want as you canā€™t delete patterns this is the alternative, you can always move it back to your pattern library whenever you want. I know some use it for organization, and other reasons, itā€™s really up to you what you want to use it for as itā€™s not permanent, it can also be used to track projects youā€™ve completed/want to complete etc

To archive a pattern click the top left button on the pattern photo to move it to the archive, to move a pattern thatā€™s been archived back to your pattern library simply click the top left button again while youā€™re in the archive :smile: hopefully I explained it well, if not let me know so I can try and word it better! :grin:

6 Likes

the above is exactly what I use it for. I was making a free pattern one time and something was so off about it and I did not like it, so I archived it cause I just wasnā€™t into it.

4 Likes

Thanks sm!

1 Like

I archive patterns Iā€™ve tested/made or really really want to make soon.