Art Challenge To Improve your style!

art challenge for you people! get your fav pens/markers, then with your dominant hand, draw something using the guide below. (it’s based on your fav colours!) then draw the same thing using your other hand. whats the difference? is there anything you like in your last drawing that you want to add to your style? have fun and be creative!

Red: mushroom person
Orange: Citrus/Orange
Yellow: Lemons with stars
Green: vines and a frog
Blue: the sky!
Purple: grapes
Pink: sanrio! (my melody heh)
Black: grave
Grey: skeleton
Other: your oc! (if you don’t have one, make one!)

14 Likes

Cool I’ll do it : )

6 Likes

Oo this sounds fun! Ill try it out

5 Likes

Sounds cool! Im gonna give this a try in my free time :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

i might have misunderstood the prompt but i’ve learned that i am definitely not ambidextrous :sweat_smile: still was a lot of fun though and on a serious note i do think my rendering could probably use some work. thank you for the exercise!! (was trying to do the “grapes” one in that her pigtails are supposed to resemble some? idk but i imagined them all on a string kinda like an olive skewer)

9 Likes

it looks so pretty!

4 Likes

I havent drawn in ages, had to dig around my closet to find a sketchbook. Here are the frogs cus my favorite color is green <3

4 Likes

I did my oc which is an otter, if thats chill. I guess i wouldnt be too screwed if i broke my right arm but I noticed my writing progressively gets larger and larger as i write with my left hand :sweat_smile:
(Dont mind the other drawings, i felt too lazy to crop the image lol

Bonus: here he also is playing guitar

7 Likes