Art prompt/challenge?

I’ve noticed that this page has been kinda sad and empty lately so i thought i could try bringing it back to life, because i love seeing everyone’s art!
Theres no due date to any of these, so you can add as many entries as laye as you want :slight_smile:
I want to do something unique for the first one and leave them relatively open ended, so your first prompt is…

Dessert! :doughnut:

You can take this in any direction you want, as long as its appropriate.

Have fun and feel free to pm me with any other prompt ideas you have! I wont be doing this daily but ill try do it whenever it feels necessary :sparkling_heart:

17 Likes

I’ll start working on it tomorrow!

6 Likes

I shall start right now >:3

5 Likes

This sounds fun!! Can I join?

6 Likes

Of course! Anyone can no matter what :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s my finished drawing! I drew my oc sorta thing (Toby the otter ) baking cookies! Its kinda messy and super inproportionate cuz im in a rush to leave my house but i cant wait to see what you guys come up with :grin:

12 Likes

@Loladoggo you are quite talented! If you choose to pursue honing that talent……who knows where that will take you eh?

4 Likes

Here’s mine! It’s a croissant I drew recently in coloured pencils :croissant:

13 Likes

Aw thank you! I really appreciate that :blush:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Croissants are the best
What color pencils did you use?

4 Likes

That is fabulous!

3 Likes

Whats your fav animal?

4 Likes

Thanks!! They are prismacolors and I think the 72 pack?

5 Likes

Aw thanks!!

4 Likes

Idk who you are asking (lol sorry)
but my favorite animal is currently an otter

3 Likes

Good to know! Thanks :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was asking you so I knew what to draw! Tysm

3 Likes

This isn’t for the prompt but here’s a few random doodles I did in math class today (Pls don’t judge :skull:)

Screenshot 2023-11-01 5.20.55 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-01 5.20.40 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-01 5.20.23 PM

4 Likes

So cool :slight_smile: they all look awesome!
Heres some of my doodles this week. I have to doodle in my own sketchbook because we get in trouble for doodling on our assignments but oh well :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m going to work up something as soon as I can!

3 Likes