Baby sweater gab (test full for now)

you take size 1 then

Fun Dancing GIF

8 Likes

Sounds good :+1:t2:

8 Likes

I was hoping for 0-3 or 3-6 but am willing to do any. I also have weight 3 Truboo yarn that may work for your experiment. I have others also I’m sure but I’ve been wanting to play with this yarn again.

9 Likes

alrighty then! Ill send you a private message about the experiment
rep celebrate GIF

9 Likes

assignment time
@PleiadesCrochet you get size 2
@baker219 you get size 3
@NoKittenAroundStudio you get size 4
I mostly just want to make sure the instructions are clear and that my math is correct and that gauge produces the size listed.
And as always, Thank you!

10 Likes

Hello,

I’m open to any size and any weight yarn. Thanks for selecting me.

9 Likes

you got size 3, worsted
baby GIF

8 Likes

Hi! Is it ok if I use worsted weight?

7 Likes

Yes, that’s the size of the pattern, you’ll see

8 Likes

To be clear, the sizes I gave you are the pattern sizes, not yarn sizes… So sorry!

9 Likes

Size 2 is perfect! Thanks for choosing me! My Sister in law just had a baby! This is perfect! Thank you!

9 Likes

@anon5108995

Love all the babies!

7 Likes

Did you want WIP pictures? I’m a bit concerned that I’ve done something wrong, but I’ve never done a project like this so I am trusting in the pattern. My first sweater ever. I’m so thankful you included me!

8 Likes

If you use the journal function you have the option to do WIP pics, but I only need the finished one so it’s up to you

8 Likes

I sent you a private message

7 Likes

Attention my wonderful testers
On the yolk, line 4 , sizes 1 and 2
The directions are correct, but my final stitch count for row is incorrect (I think I just need to add 8)
Since the math is based on the previous row, they are wrong the whole way down. Again, the directions are correct only the final stitch count for the row. I can not edit on my phone, so it will have to be fixed once I get home again.
Thank you!

9 Likes

corrections have been made

Daughter Reaction GIF

9 Likes

Hello, this is my first time using Ribblr. How do I access the pattern?

8 Likes

You can go to your patterns, it is the middle icon at the bottom of the page, then you go to “testing”

7 Likes

Thank you. I found it!:+1:

8 Likes