Baby sweater gab (test full for now)

I’ll post a picture of my finished piece this evening, but I’m needing testers for the crochet version of my stepping out baby sweater
The testing will start on the morning of 1Jan23 and end the morning of 15Jan23
It will be worsted weight (4) J/10 (6mm) hook and no special stitches, suitable for beginners.
I’m collecting participants now!

17 Likes

Hi! How long would you say the baby sweaters take?

6 Likes

So cute! If I wasn’t already testing a cardigan for me I would totally volunteer! Can’t wait to see the ones your testers make! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I only recently bought your knitted sweater :heart:. Would love to see how the crochet version turns out. No time to test anything I’m afraid as I return to work next Tuesday.

9 Likes

an experienced crocheter could probably knock one out in a lazy weekend

9 Likes

I’m interested in testing for you! :relaxed:
@anon5108995

8 Likes

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing what you do with the knit version!

8 Likes

Hello, how much yarn does this project use?

7 Likes

less than a ball of super saver is the closest I can get at the moment

9 Likes

Alright, I believe I can test :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’m still cleaning up the math and typos, but keeping a list of everyone that’s in

9 Likes

Good luck with testing! This is adorable!

7 Likes

Georgous!

7 Likes

Oh my, I love this!

7 Likes

I would love to test the crochet version for you! So cute.

9 Likes

I’m slightly intimidated, but if you need any more testers I would love to test this for you! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m only estimating that it will be between 200 and 250 yards but only because I caked 200 yards a few days ago and think this was about the same amount. Sorry, I don’t usually keep track of actual yardage, only how many skeins one would have to purchase of whatever yarn I used.

9 Likes

Hello, I’m interested in testing your pattern. Just let me know if you want me to do a particular size. Thanks

10 Likes

about to add the tester patterns, quick roll call
@PleiadesCrochet @Rosettalove213 @Lefthandstitches @NoKittenAroundStudio @baker219
Before I assign sizes, are any of you needing a particular size right now? And I need one person from this list to volunteer for a dk(3) weight experiment (first shout gets it)

10 Likes

I would prefer a smaller size, but if you can’t do that, any size will work :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes