baby zoo animal release + tester appreciation 🐅🦓🐘🦒

ahh here they are! since there were a lot of people interested in testing, i’m announcing here that the babies have officially been released! it’s a free pattern so go grab yours today​:grimacing:

take a look at all the beautiful testers’ baby animals! thank you again to my testers :pray: could not have done it without you :two_hearts: @starlitxstitches @Kitsune22 @xhunni @Scarletskies @chunkyy @Anequa @Midnightsurvior60 @Itsfayfay4 @Elaya

let me know which one you’re looking forward to making :smiling_face: i’d also love to see all your baby zoo animals, you can make a journal entry or tag me on instagram @/knotsewbinka if you post there!

one last thing, i plan on making this style of pattern a series! i hope you can respect me asking you to not modify this pattern to make another animal or i may not continue to make free patterns, thank you! please be patient for the next set of patterns​:pray:

46 Likes

AWWWWWWWWWWWW l LOVE THEM!!! the zebra got me :black_heart: :black_heart:

6 Likes

SOOO cute!! congrats on the pattern release- im so happy its free!! :star_struck:🩷

7 Likes

YAYY CONGRATS ON THE RELEASE!!:tada::tada:
I loved making these it’s such a great pattern​:partying_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

AWW THEY"RE SO CUTE!! I love all your patterns!! Thank you for making this a free one!! I hope to see more patterns like this!!

7 Likes

thank you​:pray: i might be a tad busy so the next set may not be for a while :smiling_face_with_tear: hopefully this should keep you going until then~ :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

YAAAAAAAY THEY ARE ALL SO FREAKING CUTE I NEED TO MAKE THE ELEPHANT CONGRATULATIONS ON THE RELEASE AAAAAAa

6 Likes

OMG THEYRE SO CUTE AJJDHHSNSNJWJNANAJAJAAA :sob: :sob: BTW CONGRATSS (complete sentence)

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the free pattern! They are so cute! And the testers did a remarkable job!

5 Likes

BABIES!!! They’re all so adorable!!! Happy release :kissing_heart::tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

I literally saw this and just got the pattern lol

the elephant tho :pleading_face:

4 Likes

CONGRATS ON THE RELEASE!! TYSM FOR LETTING ME TEST AND REMEMBER TO MAKE MR CHONKOLIO COPYRlGHT!!

5 Likes

wish i had the money for that :sob:

5 Likes

ah yes, the testers did so wonderfully ! i love all their babies :kissing_closed_eyes::two_hearts:

5 Likes

@starlitxstitches did you use safety eyes with lashes? They are so adorable!

5 Likes

AWHH SO CUTE! Thank you sooo much for this adorable free pattern, and congrats on the release! Good job testers :))

4 Likes

Congrats on release!!! Its so cute I had to get it lol

5 Likes

I think they js sewed lashes on! This could b prob done w any project!!

4 Likes

I wondered! Ive seen that done before

4 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!! :tada: These babies are so cute and fun to make and I’m really looking forward to seeing what other baby animals you come up with! :smile::sparkling_heart: Thank you so much for allowing me to test for you, I enjoyed it!

4 Likes