Bagggssss

25 Likes

That so true

8 Likes

ha ha ha
Hubby says I got all of our closets from the same store she got her bag.

8 Likes

My grandson calls me the bag lady.

Boomer Bag Lady!!

8 Likes

That’s such a coincidence. I just went to the Mary Poppins Museum in a town called Maryborough, in Queensland, Australia. It is called the Story Bank and is the Birthplace of the Mary Poppins Author Helen Linden Goth (known as P.L. Travers)

I don’t know if any of the furniture was their family’s as apparently it was all sold after her father died. She also spent time in Sydney, Australia and in London, England

11 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

This is amazing! I’m jealous! Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

It’s ok. Very well with the money and time if you are ever in Queensland, Australia

Mary Poppins P.L. Travers Quilt Video

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Did you ever watch Saving Mr. Banks?

5 Likes

I haven’t seen it yet, but have heard of it before. I don’t have Disney + so will have to get it on DVD.

There is a Music/Movie shop called Sanity, they are closing all their 150 stores in Australia, but the website will still operate. I found this 3 DVD Set of the Original Mary Poppins, Saving Mr Banks and Mary Poppins Returns for $15 AUD

8 Likes

Oh that’s cool. We bought the new one when it came out, but I still haven’t watched it. I just can’t seem to make myself watch it. I love Julie Andrews and love the original.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Aww I love the stairs! And those drawings on the walls​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!

6 Likes

It’s actually really nice, but I still think I like the original. Nobody can play Mary Poppins like Julie Andrews, but I think Dick Van Dyke is in the New one Mary Poppins Returns. I haven’t watched it in a while, but it’s still nice.

I also went and saw the Mary Poppins Musical in Brisbane, it is amazing if anyone ever sees the musical

6 Likes

6 Likes

There is so much more. It is definitely out of this world. And if anything else is to bring you to Australia there is a Golden Toilet in Maryborough too

)

8 Likes

All of these pictures look amazing! Now I want to go! Mary Poppins was my favorite movie when I was little, and I LOVE saving Mr.Banks (the new mary poppins is “eh” im my opinion)

5 Likes