Be my Valentine! Gift exchange

I couldn’t gift you anything. When I clicked it just went to the home screen.

6 Likes

I had the same problem and when I came back it worked (and I managed to gift), but checking again right now it’s back to the home screen, hmm @cloudnineecrochet3 Have you tried logging out and back in? Perhaps that might help fix it :grinning:

7 Likes

There’s no wishlist

6 Likes

There’s no wishlist available

7 Likes

Reminder to refill your wishlists everyone :heart:

8 Likes

Be my valentine!

19 Likes

A little late to the topic but I really love this idea :heart: be my valentine? :grin:

23 Likes

Be my valentine :gift_heart:

23 Likes

oh… wow

10 Likes

I just wanted to take the time to thank @Winternightmare for creating this lovely post for everyone to enjoy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And thank you everyone for gifting me, I woke up and was surprised haha, it really does mean a lot. A couple of you gifted paid patterns :0 I genuinely thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart::white_heart:

16 Likes

thank you everyone for the patterns​:grin:

10 Likes

You’re welcome :black_heart: I’m having a lot of fun organizing this too, and thanks to @CraftsByAdrivs for the concept :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

I got gifted a ton of patterns too and it makes me so happy :smiley:

11 Likes

me: inspires @CraftsByAdrivs to do Gift Tag - You are it!
you: sees that and does this

6 Likes

Yes, thank you for both organizing this and to those who sent patterns. I know have a lot to keep me busy!

11 Likes

No, I asked Adrivs directly if I could do it and Adrivs told me to go ahead…

8 Likes

I can give you credit in the post as well if you’d like tho

5 Likes

Yes, i was asked beforehand :heart: i just have very limited time this week to be on top of a post such as this one! I like to be very involve, so if i cant be 100% i rather someone such as @Winternightmare to take the lead :muscle:

By the way i want to give a huge thanks to everyone who have gifted me! If you havent received anything yet from me, be sure ill look at this post when i have some extra time to see who im missing! :heart:

12 Likes

Thank you to EVERYONE for the patterns! Bad day at work and you all are making it sooo much better! Dont know any of ya but i love ya! :heart:

12 Likes

Be My Valentine! :heart:

5 Likes

Please set your wishlist to public so we can gift patterns to you!

6 Likes