Gift Tag - You are it!

Hi everyone!

I have had this idea for over a week now, and yesterday @f1r3girl made me realize with their super nice gesture that it could be a good one!

So! As we might all know, this is the season of giving :heart: and I was thinking we could make a tag-game kind of thing :slight_smile: where we gift each other patterns

1 - Just reply with “Im in” if you would be willing to be a santa - giving just 1 gift in the whole game will be more than enough! (Free or paid! Its your choice! Remember there is no need to have a shop, as its the same as “buying” someone a pattern from their wishlist!)

2 - You can like any conversatiional posts within this chain, but please do NOT :heart: the “Im In” reply UNLESS you have/will gift that person a pattern - This will track who has and who hasnt receive a gift yet! As mentioned before, its a bit of a tag game! It is nice to receive (meaning no need for you to gift someone in this chat!), but giving to those willing to gift is a great gesture!

3- If you have received a gift from anyone here, you are “it” :slight_smile: - NO NEED to be “it” to gift! But its a nice reminder :heart: adding a note in the gift as “tag, you are it!” works too!

4- Make your wishlist public and add AT LEAST 1 free pattern in it! No need to gift a paid pattern, we want to make this game available to everyone!
Remember this will count towards your daily 5 free patterns, but you can use it prior to the 24hrs :slight_smile:

I hope you guys like the idea :crossed_fingers: and we all have fun this holiday season!

Secret Santa Christmas GIF by HANSON

32 Likes

So then is this only for people who have shops? I don’t have patterns to gift, as well as many others on here.

11 Likes

Nop! You can go to someones wishlist and gift them any pattern! Even if its not “your” pattern!!

8 Likes

dunno how to/whre to post but | Im in and who do i gift to?

14 Likes

im gonna gift it to a friend on ribblr

9 Likes

I sent mine to @Gennemint i sent her my custom made Icecream Lanyard patterm!

now gonna wait for mine if i get one…

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing the love :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much for the pattern!!!

9 Likes

Im in!

17 Likes

I’m in

12 Likes

I’m in!!

16 Likes

This is such a nice fun game and is indeed perfect for the season! I’m in

4 Likes

im in! also just to clarify, we only like someones reply once we’ve gifted to them right?

14 Likes

Yeah, I think so

6 Likes

Yes please! This only apply to those messages that say **Im in! **(So you can like all others if you wish) This will help us all keep track of who hasnt received a gift! We want everyone participating to get at least one in return! :heart:

Thank you everyone that is joining in!!

9 Likes

Ok, so we gift a pattern to someone and tell them they are it right?

8 Likes

@anoswaldoddity You only push the like button to the one you gift to so everyone knows who still needs a pattern not like everyones people won’t know who needs a pattern still when you are liking everyone

8 Likes

Uh huh, yup.

7 Likes

Withing the gift you can tell them they are it, to know it is part of this game :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m in!

19 Likes