Best Crochet Hook Sets

So, I like my furls Odyssey, but I can’t afford a whole set right now… The wooden streamline are ok in my opinion… I feel like the Odyssey are tapered and the wooden streamline are inline… I prefer tapered…
However my second favorite is my Yarn Mania lighted interchangeable set… It has metal hooks (tapered) with a rechargeable light (newer version has more light settings)… It has an ergonomic handle, and doesn’t squeak like the plastic crochet lite hooks, and is so much brighter (I have older version with only 1 setting, but my understanding is this brightness is one of the settings of new version)…
I took these pics using same settings (no flash) on my Samsung S9+ in the dark… The pics that don’t show the hook, but the project is lighted, the hooks were held approx 6" away pointed at the project

Here a pic showing the shape of the handle… I use a knife hold and it’s amazing, I held it pencil hold just to see and I think it works well for that too (can’t give as good of a review on that as it’s an uncomfortable hold for me)

6 Likes