BIRTHDAY+Granny Square Assembly Guide! Turn Any Squares Into A Fashionable New Accessory! + GIVAWAY!

Hey-o Ribblrs! It is nearly my 15th birthday! And so here is my first GIVAWAY!!! (For my birthday, not my follower count :skull:) Yippee! Winners will be chosen Oct 10th!

Rihanna Crowned: It's My Birthday

:sparkles: Prizes!:sparkles:

First Place:
Personal Follow+ Shop follow (IF I am following you already, we will figure something else out)

Priority testing for 5 patterns of your choice( I HAVE SOO MANY DRAFTS)

Free pattern (Claimable at any point, I am getting stripe set up soon)

Custom pattern

Second place:

Shop follow

Priority testing for 3 patterns

3rd Place:

Shop follow priority testing for 1 pattern and a shutout

HOW DO I ENTER YOU ASK??

Oh, thanks for asking you just have to do the following

Follow my shop (With proof)

Comment Happy Birthday! with :partying_face:

Answer this question for fun: What is your favorite b-day desert?

Extra Entry

Tag 4 people & tell my testers they did awsome, since they did!

Shhh

For a third entree Guess my Birthday correctly

Tester Photos!
Honorable mention:

NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! I have new Pattern! Thanks for my awsome testers! IT is a free pattern for a bag, that you can use ANY granny square for!

THANKS! BYE BYE!!

Ps. @Hookjoy u have to enter to get fred, mwahahaha! How long have I had him now :thinking:

41 Likes

IDk why it isn’t showing my tags but here are tester tagsss

@FiberArtsAndFurryFriends

@Taxlady

@Kittyclair

@BriaTheron

@Larrysmom

@Kimlvn2

Honorable mention: @Akaaron2018

10 Likes

Happy birthday!!! :partying_face::birthday_cake::balloon:
Fav dessert probably cupcakes, u?

5 Likes


Here’s verification ig!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Cat with Cupcake

Congrats! Thumbs Up Smiley
On pattern release. Enjoyed testing.


Following.
Favorite birthday dessert ice cream cake

4 Likes

IK IM CHATTY
but tysm for a free pattern this is what I needed for a bag pattern!!

5 Likes

Hello, dear. Turning fifteen is crazy and hectic and actually a lot of fun. :partying_face:May your birthday be filled with absolute magic, starlight, and the sweet enchantment of the finest culinary creation in all the realms: ice cream cake!
On this whimsical day, may the woodland fairies brew you a cup of laughter, and may the dragons light your candles with just a whisper of frost and flame. There is no denying that ice cream cake is the undisputed ruler of birthday feasts! It’s perfect harmony of chilled magic and celebration layers. May every bite feel like a festive spell cast just for you. Have a truly wonderful, fantastical birthday! (sorry my shop vibe is fantasy lol and I love LOTR perhaps a bit too much. I am going to guess your birthday is October Fourth. I will tag some people since you asked. @Rh1nestones @dreyzchoic3 @Zodiredo and @zozhitch. We always need amazing testers in our designs (I say with only one design out currently :skull:) I hope this year is your best yet.

6 Likes

glwt!!!

3 Likes

oK SO I like just did it so… hopefully that’s proof enough… do you believe me :face_holding_back_tears:

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY :partying_face:

Um prolly donuts… I love donuts

Tags: @brayslay4 you need to get back on here love you
@PawPrintsCrafts @Aliceincroch3tland @sabiru come back

Is ur b-day… the 1st?

GREAT JOB TESTERS!!!

OK GIVE HIM BACK

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Cake with Fireworks

3 Likes

oo happy almost bday :partying_face:

fav dessert is prob ice cream or a cake!

Oct 4th?

3 Likes

Happy birthday :partying_face:, I would love to join and ofc I follow you, proof:

3 Likes

omg happy birthdayy!! (is it oct 10th??) :partying_face: :tada: :growing_heart: im so excited for ur granny square pattern!! ur testers did amazing they all are so beautiful :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

just followed ur shop!

proof

tagss: @sandpipercrochet @peachyxtulips @me12368mviss468pl @Bobacat123

and my fav b-day dessert… hmm i wanna say all :sweat_smile: but i love ice cream, maybe an ice cream cake :face_savoring_food:

8 Likes

HAPPY BIRTH CHILD!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :taco: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

boom

i think your favorite dessert is.. icecream
And your birthday is the September 30th…?
@minivrse @SkeinsofGrace @tsunamii @CrochetKiwiFruit @peachyxtulips
and yes your testers did very well :head_shaking_vertically:

Minions Happy Birthday

6 Likes

happy early birthday + congrats on the pattern release!! your testers did awesome

i’d love to enter!

Happy Birthday! :partying_face:

my favorite bday dessert is probably brownies and ice cream…mmm

also, already following your shop!

taggies:

@GlimmerCrochets @nuggiemaster @BubbleTeaBear @BethuskaCrochet

(2 entries)

7 Likes

Happy birthday Rae!!! Ummm my favorite birthday desert is probably ice cream bc cake can be a little complicated with my allergies.

I’m gonna guess your birthday is October 8th.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! :partying_face: Congrats on the release, the testers did so well! I’m already following your shop.

Tags: @Makkofang @LunaAndCookie @Crystaldragon @peachyxtulips

My favorite b-day dessert is cake pops!

Delicious Cake Pops Assortment

Is your birthday… September 29th?

Proof

(That’s two entries, 3 if I get your b-day right)

9 Likes

Ty for the tag!

Happy birthday Rae!

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag!! Also… HAPPY BIRTHDAY :confetti_ball::tada:

Birthday cake for you because your too cool :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

image

Happy Birthday Snoopy and Woodstock

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

Following! Proof:

My fav b-day dessert is chocolate cake.

@Bobacat123 @froggydino @cr0chetdrag0n @DrawMeNearerCrochet

You and the testers did an amazing job the bag is beautiful!!

6 Likes