Birthday Scavenger Hunt for Priority Testing!

It’s my birthday!

And I’ve decided to make a small scavenger hunt for 3 Priority tests!

Rules

Find all 6 hearts!
Once you find all 6 hearts PM or DM me with screenshots or description of where they were.
The first 5 people to DM or PM me with accurate places where they were gets 3 priority tests!
If you get something incorrect I will tell you it’s wrong and you’ll have to look again.

Here’s a free heart: :purple_heart:

Some hearts will have clues to where the next in the rainbow are hiding, some don’t.

The clue for the red heart is:

Where can you tell how I’m feeling?

Good luck!

Edit: This ends 2026-01-09T02:30:00Z

41 Likes

Please PM or DM so other people don’t immediately find the answer <3

8 Likes

oh crap I’m sorry I’ll delete it

6 Likes

did I get them right tho?

7 Likes

tbh I forgot what you said :sweat_smile:
but you Dm or Pm me and I’ll look again

6 Likes

IMG_1147

6 Likes

Happy birthday to you!!:tada:

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

5 Likes

Five people have already found all the hearts, but I will still give 1 priority test to people who find all six!

7 Likes

Happy birthday!!

3 Likes

Happy BIrthday!

1 Like

Thank you!

4 Likes

Merry birthday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Happy Birthdayyyyy!!!

3 Likes