Birthday twins?

I doubt they would be able to respond back to that :joy:

11 Likes

@PennyCandee @Hookedwhiskers I know people with the same birthdays as you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

My birthday is 22 October 2006
There is a girl at school who has the same birthday
And one of my best friends is 10 days before :grin:

9 Likes

:joy::joy:

11 Likes

October 10th! I feel like I know quite a few people with my birthday. (Not personally, but other random people I hear about)

(Funny story relating to birthdays): I was talking to someone I had met recently, and I was kind of treating him like a little brother. A few days later we were talking about birthdays, and he said that his birthday was October 9th (the day before mine). I was so mad to find out he was ONE day older than me :rofl:. Plus I became the “Mom” of our friend group, so I still feel older. Thanks for reading :wink::heart:

13 Likes

The same thing happened to me! There was this dude in my choir class when I was in 7th grade. We became really good friends along with some other people in that class. In all of my friend group except one, I’m the tallest but youngest. I thought for the longest time I was older than him so I would playfully boss him around. Then I found out he was older than me…by ONE DAY! boy, did he take advantage of that. When I tell you I stayed at the vending machine for this man :roll_eyes:(there were vending machine full of Powerades, bodyarmors, and water at our school).

9 Likes

december 2 here (sagittarius)! birthday twins w britney spears!

11 Likes

mine is Dec 29 and I’ve literally just met one person with the same birthday as me and it was my kindergarten teacher​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

what’s a sagittarius?

7 Likes

It’s a star sign/zodiac thing, because we’re from December 1st we’re Sagittarius as well :sagittarius::grin: @anon43112239 basically there are 12 and it’s kinda divided over the months, I’m not sure which days exactly are the borders (like from which to which day is what) but that’s easy to google if you’re curious

7 Likes

Usually around the 20th-22nd is the dates that they switch… It varies just slightly from source to source and sometimes some months… Often anyone born from on the 19-23 is considered “on the cusp” because they are so close to the switch and some will say they “exhibit qualities from both zodiacs” (my husband is on the cusp of Aquarius & Pisces, brother is on the cusp of Virgo & Libra)

8 Likes

I am an Aquarius on the 24th of January and my brother is an Aquarius on the 2nd of February

9 Likes

My 18 year old granddaughter!

9 Likes

One of my daughters has 6 kids. Her 4th and 6th share a birthday. They are also the only two with brown eyes and matching hair. Watching him grow, I see her in him all the time. I tell her often that they really are twins. :heart:

9 Likes

omg i’m 21 we could be besties​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

November 3rd here!!

10 Likes

it’s a zodiac sign!

7 Likes

My birthday is one day away from yours! January 23, 2009. Me and my grandpa have the same birthday :tada:

11 Likes

Omg my birthday is may 23 2009. Almost the same :joy:

10 Likes

Mine is Aug 22nd.

10 Likes