Book suggestions?

If you like fantasy you definitely have to read Shattered Sea trilogy by Joe Abercrombie. I live those books. The romance in it doesn’t ruin the plot like imo in most books. I really don’t like romance stories in action books :joy:

It’s Half a King, Half a World and Half a War

6 Likes

it sounds really good will definitely check it out

5 Likes

of course! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I liked The Sunbearer Trials, Into the Never Woods , Sun and Moon Ice and Snow, pretty much related to Rick Riordan. Also, A Thousand Steps into Night.

7 Likes

those sound good! will def try to find these

6 Likes

I have 2 suggestions for you depending on what type of book you like to read. first is to kill a kingdom. it’s a fantasy book about sirens and pirates. the other is the scythe series. it’s a distopian book about when humanity becomes so advanced humans are immortal and can be revived. there both really good in my opinion so I would definitely recommend them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

YES! I LOVE KOTLC! Have you read all the books?!

7 Likes

I suggest mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, fantasy novel with action, mild romance, suspense and betrayal

7 Likes

yes twice!

5 Likes

these all sound really good i will definitely check all of these out thankyou!

4 Likes

The eragon series
Miss peregrine’s home for peculiar children
Gone series by Michael Grant
Uglies by Scott westerfeld
The lunar Chronicles by marissa meyers
–there are so many, so let me know if you want more suggestions :blush:

4 Likes

these sound good!

3 Likes

I loved rick Riordan’s books when i was in my tweens/teens. Especially percy jackson. I originally read them from the library but i started buying some of them and I want to re read em.

4 Likes

I frickin loved eragon, i just found out the author made a new book and im exited as hecc

4 Likes

Yess I love kotlc!! (Team keefe obvi hehe)

3 Likes

Also recommend Percy Jackson (and the series’s that follow), the hunger games and divergent!

3 Likes

im reading warriors right now and its a BIG series

3 Likes

Yessssssss!!!

4 Likes

Oh, I need to check that out! :blush:

4 Likes

my little sister is reading those she loves them!

2 Likes