Book suggestions?

I LOVE to read and I was wondering if anyone had any book suggestions (please only appropriate books preferably for teens/tweens) (also I like big books)

I also thought it would be fun to tell each other our favorite book/book series, mine is probably the keeper of the lost cities series, what about you?

10 Likes

I’m reading the wingfeatger saga rn and it is awesome, so if you haven’t read that you definitely should, I really recommend

6 Likes

I suggest one of us is lying and one of us is next because I’m pretty certain it’s ok although it has some violent scenes because it’s like a murder mystery book where the character are teens (older teens maybe though?) even if it’s not your thing it’s still a good suggestion for other people too

• I searched up and it said 12-16 age rating
6 Likes

I recently read the scarlet pimpernel for a book report and i love it so much! Theres like 21 books in the series lol. Its kinda like a mystery novel. I also have a series i like about horses and its called winnie the horse gentler. Theres 8 books and bonus, they bring up God and biblical truths. So ya those are my two recommendations rn

6 Likes

Also my favourite books are:
I’ll give you the sun
One of us is lying/next
They both die at the end
And I’m currently reading Percy Jackson trilogy and sixteen souls

8 Likes

I am actually currently reading that I love it!

5 Likes

I will try to find that! :grin: it sounds good

6 Likes

Oh cool, what book are you on?

5 Likes

ooh I will definetly look for that

5 Likes

the 3rd one :grin:

5 Likes

Oh same lol

5 Likes

I put a post out like this wayyyy back in June haha-

I have some YA recs that are more for teens, if you wanna check them out. (most are romance since thats what i typically read haha)

books i’ve read and loved/enjoyed:

~The Summer I turned Pretty trilogy: Jenny Han
~Kisses and Croissants: Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
~The Inheritance Games: Jennifer Lynn Barnes (READ THIS!!)
~Harry Potter 1-7 (ofc ofc)

books on my tbr that sound pretty good:

~every last word: Tamara Ireland Stone
~Love & Gelato: Jenna Evans Welch

hope you find some you like! i’d say i’d recommend these for the ages of 12+ 🫶🏼:snowflake::snowman_with_snow::books:

7 Likes

KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIESSSSSSSSS!!! Shannon Messenger

Best books everrrrr

7 Likes

yesssssssssss I have read the whole series twice sooo good

5 Likes

i will definitely check these out thankyou!

5 Likes

YESSSSS sooo OK KEEFE OR FITZ…

6 Likes

Keefe

5 Likes

Keefe obviously

6 Likes

yesssss

5 Likes

Yessssssss

6 Likes