Bouquet Vase pattern published

There are so many flower patterns here on ribblr. I thought we needed more vases. This is the first in a series I am publishing.

It is intermediate, but leans more to an advanced beginner. Adaptable, with yarn and hook choices. Following the pattern materials, mine was about 6 1/2" tall and 4" across the bottom. I used a bigger hook and 2 strands of yarn to get one that is 8" tall and 6" wide across the bottom.

I really enjoyed this test. The testers were very helpful and the vases they made are beautiful. Be sure to check out their journals.
Thank you so much to @stitchedwithstardust, @AmethystMermaidesigns, @Winternightmare, @ArtsAndNaps, @Jessica88, @KraftCat

17 Likes

Love them! Good luck with your release! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats in your release!

3 Likes

Congrats on your release! It was fun testing the pattern, can’t wait to see the others in the series :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats on the release!! Love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:tada::tada::tada: yayyy hapoy release

I still didn’t have time to make flowers for mine :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

I didn’t either. I found fake plastic ones. Yuck. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Ah! I could steal some from my Halloween stash :rofl: I have huge dark red peonies and black roses.

5 Likes

Yes. That would be amazing.

5 Likes

Congratssss on your release!!:slight_smile:

6 Likes

So happy I was able to work on this pattern with you and the other testers! Congrats on a wonderful design and your release!

4 Likes

I’m so sorry we seem to be lacking in the daylight department here lately :grimacing: I don’t have good lighting in my apartment so I tried to take the best shot I could. I’ll try to take better ones.

7 Likes

I love your bouquet. The photos are ok, but they don’t show the beauty of your vase. I love it.

3 Likes

It was hard to take a full body shot as it was wobbly on the windowsill or on the floor :sweat_smile: I’ll try to see if I can find a different house to take pictures in

4 Likes

You don’t have to for me. These are great. Your journal shows more, right?

4 Likes

In the journal I mostly had “in progress” shots but I’m gonna try to add some that show the entire vase :sweat_smile: idk what the right ratio is for the journal since it zooms in and cuts half the picture

4 Likes

Lately a 4:3 horizontal shot with the “vase” in the middle works well.

4 Likes

Make your picture a square, and it will show the entire picture.

3 Likes

I learned that a square crops the top and bottom though. As long as you leave a little room for that, you’d be good.

4 Likes

Oh I LOVE this Winter! The sparkles really add a special touch to an already awesome vase and the bouquet is so dramatic (in a good way) - really stands out! :star_struck:

4 Likes