Break From Ribblr

I’m not sure how to start off this message but, I’ve decided to take a break from Ribblr. I don’t really want to share why but I just need to. I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone, it might be only a week, or a month, or more. I’ve been wanting to for a while but never figured when I needed to and now I’ve decided that its best for me if I do take one. I will continue to do “Questions of the Day” but that’s it. I’m most likely not going to check my messages, if you comment on the Questions, I will still like them and maybe reply if I need to, goes the same for questions about my patterns. I might release patterns, I might not. I don’t want any of you to blame yourselves for me leaving its just really needed. I’m really sorry to do this but I know deep down that it’s best for me. But I just want to thank each and every one of you for making Ribblr a fun place for me. I also want to thank my friends for always being online to talk with me. (I will respond to the testing messages for the sugar cookie)
Before I go, I want to give some thank you’s to some special people (more in the comments)
@DasChubba, @ShortClarice, @Kenziekrochet, @artnium73, @LittleCreatures, @chunkyy, @CrochetOleander, @ErisArt, @HuggleNHooks, @OmniStupid
Again thank you all very much for everything you’ve done for me <3
Edit - I’ll still do the giveaway, I’ll come back for it

34 Likes

@CreshesxCritters, @cozycrochett, @BeaniebeanOMG , @Abiii
Thank you to all my friends who’ve supported me <3

17 Likes

i thought you forgot about me for a second :wink:

I hope you can enjoy your break, miss you tons abby

9 Likes

Have a nice break we’ll all miss you <3 :frowning:

7 Likes

okay, we hope its a good break​:saluting_face:we’re gonna miss you!!

7 Likes

take some time for urself! sometimes I need a break too. Please come back soon! We will miss you!!

6 Likes

enjoy your break! ilysm girlie<333

7 Likes

I’ll miss you smmm :sob: take as much time as you need <3

6 Likes

Take care of yourself. Ribblr will be here when you’re ready to return! :purple_heart:
friend GIF

8 Likes

Awww love you girly! Stay safe :heart::heart:

7 Likes

BYE ABBY :sob: ILYSM AND WILL BE HERE WHEN YOU GET BACK <3 e

7 Likes

Hope you have a healing and refreshing break! <3

8 Likes

aww ok have a nice break <3 we’ll all be here waiting for u when u get back c: take as much time as u need <3

4 Likes

I also had to take (and am still taking) a much needed break from gc’s and although I miss talking with you guys it has helped me a lot, so I totally get it! It’s great that you are continuing questions of the day! Take all the time you need, we will all be here for you when you come back! Ly Abby!! <3

3 Likes

Mmm I’ll miss you abby :((((

3 Likes

We’ll miss you!

3 Likes

BYE ABBYPOOOO IYLSM :sob: i hope you have an amazing break. hope whatever you’re going through gets better <33

4 Likes

Awww ill miss you so much @hearts4me !!! Take all the time you need girlie! We luv you :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :white_heart:

3 Likes

We all love you Abby!!! Take as long as you need. We will always be here for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:🫶🏽

3 Likes